Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Deathstar is looking to connect with other bloggers experiencing male factor infertility. If you are also writing about male factor, please head on over to her blog and let her know about your own.
- Do you live in Eastern Washington / Northern Idaho? Kami from Are We There Yet is looking to meet other bloggers in the area. Contact her through her blog by clicking on the title.
- The Road Less Traveled started a new forum for single parents this week. If you are a single parent by choice, please go over and check out the new forum: Baby Makes Two. It would also be great to swing by Road's blog and congratulate her on her new endeavour because it rocks.
- None today.
- Royalyne's birthday is today. Swing by Making Toy Soldiers to wish her happy birthday.
- Happy anniversary to Matt and Constance! They celebrated their 5th wedding anniversary on August 17th.
- MKV lost her grandfather yesterday. She could really use your support right now.
- Chebbles is having terrible morning sickness. Head on over and virtually hold back her hair for her with some kind words as she vomits.
- Rachel received a negative on her first dIUI cycle. Please go over and give her a hug.
- My Reality had IVF #2 postponed. Please go over and give her some support.
- Tomorrow (Saturday) is the one-year anniversary of Carole's son's death. Please go over to The Journey From Here to give her support as she remembers Joseph.
- Ms. Malaprop is pregnant...with twins! Go over and wish her congratulations!
- None today.