Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Vacant Uterus lost all of her blog feeds from bloglines. Hundreds of subscriptions...poof. Please help her rebuild her side bar. If you read her blog, let her know in a comment so she can add back your blog. Or if you know your blog was on her side bar, let her know. Hell, this is an oppotunity to confuse her completely and get your blog listed on a very cool blog :-) Yeah, Flicka...I was on the side bar...I promise! But seriously, please help her out. This is one of my worst fears--can you imagine if I lost all of my feeds? There are close to 800 of them!
- Shelli mailed a letter to her adoption agency saying that she's ready to start the process for #2. Head over to Hydrangeas are Pretty to wish her a good journey.
- Infertility Times just found out that she is having a girl!
- Infertile Mad Woman is also having a girl!
- Three's a charm: Chris is also having a girl!
- None today.
- Lara at Little Beans 4 Me could really use some extra support right now after her D & C.
- Msfitza at Certainly Not Cool Enough to Blog could also use some extra support right now after her D & C.
- Shifty Shadow is starting an IVF cycle on August 29th. Please go over and wish her well.
- Melissa at The Woman Who Cried Pregnant is having a really hard time right now--too many things are going wrong all at once. Please go over and give her a shoulder to cry on and a big hug.
- Sarahsews at Trying received a positive this weekend. Head over and wish her congratulations.
- Jenn at To Infertility and Beyond received a positive and saw the heartbeat. Head over and wish her congratulations.
- Barren Mare gave birth to a girl, Botany, on August 22. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Honey Bun, Cookie's bio sister, will hopefully become a permanent part of the Cookie Crumb family. Head over to give congratulations to Cookie's Mom and also send prayers for J.
- It's a girl at Shark Sandwich. She will spend the first two days with her family of birth and then come home with the Shark Sandwich crew tomorrow. Go wish them congratulations.