Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- IF Bloggers in the Southeastern Michigan area: interested in meeting up face-to-face? Contact MLO through her blog.
- IF Bloggers in the Denver area: interested in meeting up face-to-face? Contact Lori through her blog.
- D.C. Bloggers get together is set for September 23 (all are welcome--bloggers, readers, and lurkers). Read more about it at Looking for 2 Lines.
- Wish you had a Common Thread bracelet so you could have this identifying marker of community member? D Marie at Bella Vida has graciously offered 100 free bracelets to the first takers. Head over to her blog to learn more--especially how you can spread the word about Infertility's Common Thread. A simple idea from D Marie: add a link to the original post in your email signature that you use on bulletin boards to get the word out there.
- Is That Really So Much To Ask For? (IVF/loss)
- Kalk Baby Journey (in the beginning/hyperprolactinemia)
- Mission: Baby (elusive male point-of-view)
- Serenity and J's third wedding anniversary is coming up on September 4th (Tuesday). Head over to wish them congratulations.
- Lady in Waiting at Is That Really So Much To Ask For found out her second beta dropped. This is her second loss. Please go over and give her some support.
- None Today.
- Mrs. Spock received a very high beta this week. Go over and wish her congratulations!
- None today.