Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
Due to the American holiday, I've combined the Monday and Tuesday edition
- You want some candy, candy, candy? Come join the Candy Exchange, spreading some happiness through the infertility/pregnancy loss community.
- Mommy Someday (TTC over 35, in the beginning, loss, trying to conceive 3 years)
- Serenity and J's third wedding anniversary is coming up on September 4th (Tuesday). Head over to wish them congratulations.
- Rian at A Day in the Life of a Moody Person is going through her fourth loss. Please go over and give her some support.
- Alexa at Flotsam learned this weekend that none of her embryos were able to be frozen. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Sarahsews has a non-doubling beta. She is trying to keep her chin up. Please go over and give her good thoughts.
- Sandra at Waiting... has her first RE appointment this week.
- Samantha at Southern Infertility has a FET coming up this week on Thursday.
- Fattypants received a positive this weekend. Go over and wish them congratulations!
- Infertility...I Wish I Could Quit You also received a positive. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Sami at A Cop, A Nurse, 3 Dogs and Maybe Baby had her little maybe baby, Samuel, on August 31. Go over and wish her congratulations.