Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- D.C. Bloggers get together is set for September 23 (all are welcome--bloggers, readers, and lurkers). Read more about it at Looking for 2 Lines.
- Wish you had a Common Thread bracelet so you could have this identifying marker of community member? D Marie at Bella Vida has graciously offered 100 free bracelets to the first takers. Head over to her blog to learn more--especially how you can spread the word about Infertility's Common Thread. A simple idea from D Marie: add a link to the original post in your email signature that you use on bulletin boards to get the word out there.
- None today.
- Beka at More Love to Thee recently experienced her second loss and a D&E. Please go over to give her support.
- Sarah is making some decisions for IVF #5. Even if you can't weigh in with information, please go over and sit with her while she makes the decision. Let her know that a SQ or SPJ has her back.
- Brenda just transferred two embryos and is waiting to hear back on her other three. Go over and wish her luck on this cycle.
- Paper Pregnant just got pre-approval from the embassy to bring Lily home from Guatemala. They are one step closer to bringing their children home.
- None today.