Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Flotsam's transfer is today at 2 p.m. Ooops...which was 4 minutes ago as I write this. But head over to her blog and wish her luck.
- You've probably been missing Kirby, but she has settled in her new digs in Israel and is back to blogging. You can visit her at What to Expect and welcome her back.
- Infertility Just Sucks (in the beginning...)
- None today.
- None today.
- LJ could use a little support after this past cycle which was...simply put...the cycle from hell. With a long mindfuck at the end. Please go over and give her a little love.
- You may have heard the news because I've been shrieking about it from the rooftops but...Bea from Infertile Fantasies is pregnant! Beta is good and the first scan is in two weeks. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Grad3 is pregnant again, but she is not taking congratulations at this time. On the other hand, she is accepting good lucks so please head over and send her good wishes.
- Shop Girl at Yes! We Have No Bananas gave birth to Kiwi on August 17th. Go over and wish her congratulations.