Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Wish you had a Common Thread bracelet so you could have this identifying marker of community member? D Marie at Bella Vida has graciously offered 100 free bracelets to the first takers. Head over to her blog to learn more--especially how you can spread the word about Infertility's Common Thread. A simple idea from D Marie: add a link to the original post in your email signature that you use on bulletin boards to get the word out there.
- Random bleeding + emergency sonogram = twins! A.M.S. found out this week that she is carrying double. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Nico got her (could it be?) period! And this is actually good news because she has hypothalamic amenorrhea. Head over to wish her congratulations.
- Karen W's Mayan Princess from The Long, Long Journey turned two this week!
- Megan and Baron just experienced their fourth pregnancy loss. Please head over and give them some support.
- Elizabeth could use a hug right now. She just received a negative after a cycle where she had a lot of hope in the how the story should end.
- Journeywoman is starting IVF soon. Go over and give her some good wishes and support.
- The Other Shoe is in a terrible mood. Go over and give her a hug.
- Foreverhopeful's sister has OHSS after donating her eggs to her. Please go over and give any positive OHSS stories that you have.
- All is well that ends well: Shark Sandwich has their daughter at home and as he says, they're finally parents.