Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Another blogger has had to move and due to the fact that a person googling her old blog would find this post and therefore this blog...well, you understand. So you'll be able to figure out who this is immediately. Please click over and also update your blogroll: Mission Impossible: Infertile.
- And yet another. This blogger is not revealing her identity and she is keeping up her original blog. This is an additional space. She could be any veteran IVFer: Anon Infertile.
- Calliope has been matched to be an egg donor. So not only is she going to get to help another woman (and Calliope is gorgeous!), but she is going to get to do IVF herself.
- The Children’s Show “Arthur” is airing an episode where his friend’s family adopts a child from China. “Arthur: Binky gets a sister from China”:
From PBSkids, premering this Friday, September 7th. Arthur’s friend Binky Barnes gets a sister from China. The producers are said to have done their homework and researched the process as well as talked to families to get their input on the show. People who have seen it say it is very well done and they are impressed.
- You want some candy, candy, candy? Come join the Candy Exchange, spreading some happiness through the infertility/pregnancy loss community. Candy matches will start going out soon (I have 15 people at this point).
- Waiting in Line...My Turn Yet? (in the beginning...)
- Elizabeth at I Thought Unicorns Were a Myth turns 30 on September 9 (Sunday). Go over and wish her happy birthday.
- Debby is celebrating her 5th wedding anniversary today. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- None Today.
- Julia is waiting to get back results from a test that will tell her if she has PCOS. Please go over and give her some support.
- KarenO is waiting for some potentially scary news. She and her sister are awaiting genetic test results to learn if they have the genetic marker "BRCA2 mutation" -- which would indicate she has an 80% chance of developing breast or ovarian cancer in their lifetime. Please go over and give her support as she waits.
- Pattycake found out that she's having a girl!
- Huge silly grin on my face right now because Nikole at Babylust has a positive (and a beta of 30 at 9dpo). She is being cautiously hopeful. Go over and congratulate her.
- The Kouri Family announced that they received a referral for a 14 months old boy from the Tula region of Russia. They expect to travel to meet him later this month. Go congratulate them!
- From this last wave of referrals from China, a long list of happy families:
- Rocking Chairs and a Tricycle: Fu Le Wen born on February 2, 2007. Congratulations Jeff and Kiy! Le Wen (happy, peaceful) seems to be a perfect name for your bundle of joy.
- A Day in the Life: Ya Xue Gong was born October 27, 2006. Currently at the Fenyi orphanage in Jiangxi China.
- A Red Thread to China: Ruiqin was (they plan to call her Charlotte Rui. Rui means lucky), born September 22 2006 and is in the Chenzhou CWI in the Hunan Province. She already has two little front teeth and is a happy, extroverted child. Yay!
- Okie Angel: Natalie JingAnn was born December 14, 2005 in the Jiangxi Province and is currently at the Fenyi Orphanage.