Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- You want some candy, candy, candy? Come join the Candy Exchange, spreading some happiness through the infertility/pregnancy loss community. Candy matches will start going out soon (I have 10 people at this point).
- Great news for China Adoptions--the CCAA has finished processing through November 25, 2005. Many referrals are coming.
- Coming2Terms is collecting advice on how to answer an emailed announcement. Head over to give your thoughts.
- Will I Ever Be...? (IVF)
- Elizabeth at I Thought Unicorns Were a Myth turns 30 on September 9 (Sunday). Go over and wish her happy birthday.
- Sarahsews beta is falling. She is waiting to miscarry. Please go over there and give her a hug.
- Sara S-P will have a D&C on Monday. The Pygmy Puff had no heartbeat. There are no good words, but please go over and give her your support.
- Ultrasound went well for Megan at Exile in Kidville and she is breathing again! Heartbeat a healthy 164 bpm. Measure on schedule. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- None Today.