Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Five names are on the table, all beginning with the letter J. Go help PCOSMama choose a name for her child-to-be. You get to vote on your favourite and help pick a name for the soon-to-be DNB (designer name baby as opposed to CPCBs--co-payment cost babies).
- Michelle's birthday is Sunday, September 16th. Go over and sing her a little birthday song.
- Plain Jane Mom's birthday is Monday, September 17th. It's the big 4-0!
- Polka Dot's wedding anniversary is Monday, September 17th. Go wish them a happy day.
- Amy R from So When Will You Have Kids had her beta drop. Please go over and give her support.
- Nica is going in for retrieval today. Go wish her good luck.
- Tryingin2007's cycle was canceled prior to retrieval with only three follicles. Please go over and give her some support--a shoulder to cry on and a big hug because she has been through a lot lately.
- The Mama Wannabe's betas are rising, but not doubling in time. Please go over and give her support.
- None Today.
- Jennie from (Im)patiently Waiting gave birth to Joseph Michael on September 6th. Go wish her congratulations.
- He's finally here! Sean (otherwise known as Ichabod) was born on September 8th. Amy from Inconceivable is over-the-moon in love with her boy. Go over and celebrate.