Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Today is KML and Richard's second anniversary. Go over and wish the congratulations.
- Hope548 at Not Like I Thought It Would Be had her birthday last Saturday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- It breaks my heart to have to write this. Meg at The.Para.Graph gave birth to her daughter at 22 weeks on Sunday (September 23, 2007). Her daughter died prior to delivery. This is her fifth loss. Please go over there and give her support. Even if you haven't read her blog in the past, she could use all the love we can give her right now.
- B at the Shifty Shadow is waiting to get PGD results back. Please go over and give her support because she is very anxious.
- It's My Life started injections for the first time last week. Go over and give her congratulations for getting through the first ones.
- Niobe's surrogate had a problem on the background check and they are back to square one. Please go over and give some support.
- It's Irish Triplets for the ladies at Uterus x 2: Carey is having twins!
- Carol at ...as good as it gets? had her twins! Daniel and Callie were born on September 21, 2007. Go wish her congratulations.
- Michelle at Discovering Me gave birth to Natalie also on September 21! Go over and wish her congratulations.
- More twins! Sean and Mary had their twins, Andrew and Olivia, on...you guessed it...September 21. Go over and wish them congratulations.