Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- You want some candy, candy, candy? Come join the Candy Exchange, spreading some happiness through the infertility/pregnancy loss community. Candy matches will start going out soon (I have 10 people at this point).
- Great news for China Adoptions--the CCAA has finished processing through November 25, 2005. Many referrals are coming.
- Coming2Terms is collecting advice on how to answer an emailed announcement. Head over to give your thoughts.
- Where the Road Takes Me (in the beginning/PCOS/trying 4 years)
- Quiet Sanctuary (shhhh...it's not really a new blogger...just a new blog from a pretty famous chickie Down Under)
- I Thought Unicorns Were a Myth (unicornuate uterus/IVF/adoption)
- Infertility Just Sucks (in the beginning)
- Patience is a Virtue (moving on to IUIs)
- None Today.
- Elin and Andrea at Wishing on a Star are currently experiencing an early loss. Please go over and give them support.
- Well slap my ass and call me Fanny, our little Alexa at Flotsam has a faint positive today. And she's grabbing happiness where she can, damn it. So go over and wish her congratulations.
- GLouise became a mommy on September 2nd when Elizabeth was born. They are in the process of adopting her and will be home soon once the paperwork is processed. Head over to wish her congratulations.
- Cristina at Our Journey to Alice has a daughter! She received her referral from China this week. Her daughter was born January 14th 2007, so she is nine months old. Her name is Feng Xiao Ying, and, according to her SW, she is beautiful. Head over and wish her congratulations.
- Joyful Heart at A Joyful Heart also received her referral. Her daughter's name is Xiu Hua Mei and she is currently 8 months old. Head over and wish her congratulations.
- Carrie at Building a Family is finally home with her son, Smiley, from Ethiopia. Go over and wish them happiness in settling into home life as a family.