Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Oprah loves our blogosphere: Tracey at Married Without Children was on the episode yesterday featuring Alexis Stewart. I've taped it and I'm watching it tonight so I'll blog about it soon.
- Andrea Jennine at Entrusted has a poll and needs your help: "I am soliciting opinions about switching to a new fertility clinic. I've explained the options in the post here: http://entrustedsoul.blogspot
.com/2007/10/doctor-doctor, and I've set up a poll (open until 10/16) for the three choices. I'd love all the input I can get before we begin our last 2 insurance-covered IVF cycles!" Make sure you also add a comment to explain your reason if possible. -doctor-doctor.html
- Leave her a comment on this post: Mary, a long-time reader and commenter on our blogs (but not a blogger herself), as well as a local drunk at the Virtual Lushary, really needs your support right now. For the second time, their donor egg cycle is not going as planned. Only two eggs fertilized (out of the 14 that were retrieved). They are hoping to get to Thursday's transfer. Please wish her good luck here on this post since she doesn't have a blog where I can link. She needs all the good thoughts she can get. I'll cut-and-paste all the comments into an email to send to her.
- Tina's 9th anniversary is today, Wednesday, October 10. Go tell them congratulations!
- None Today.
- Geohde at Mission: Impossible is having a rough time right now. Her textbook cycle didn't take and she received a negative beta for this last IVF attempt. Please go over and give her a hug.
- KarenO could continue to use some hugs. Her mother is still in the hospital, and she is in a lot of pain. There are moments of peace. Please go over and give Karen your support as she goes through one of the hardest things a person will ever have to go through.
- Larisa needs some support right now. The sonographer found something troubling during their last session so she has been referred to a perinatologist tomorrow. It is also the 4 year anniversary of her brother, Sean's death. Please go over and give her good thoughts.
- Nica could use some support as she nervously waits for her first scan. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Littledifficult at Life in the Little Difficult is having a hard time right now. Her beta is doubling slowly. Please go over and give her support as she waits.
- M at Infertility Loss...and Life continues to need your good thoughts. She goes in for another scan on Friday.
- Baby Dreams had a great first beta and she goes back tomorrow to see if it's doubling. Go wish her congratulations and good luck.
- None Today.