Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Leave her a comment on this post: Mary, a long-time reader and commenter on our blogs (but not a blogger herself), as well as a local drunk at the Virtual Lushary, really needs your support right now. For the second time, their donor egg cycle is not going as planned. Only two eggs fertilized (out of the 14 that were retrieved). They are hoping to get to Thursday's transfer. Please wish her good luck here on this post since she doesn't have a blog where I can link. She needs all the good thoughts she can get. I'll cut-and-paste all the comments into an email to send to her.
- Today's Oprah: Lisa Ling Investigates: Wombs for Rent. How far would you go to have a baby? Meet a woman halfway around the world who's pregnant with an American couple's baby. Then, why Martha Stewart's daughter spends almost $28,000 a month trying to make Martha a grandmother. Um...the words are Oprah's--not mine...
- None Today (but many coming tomorrow--thank you, Kristen!)
- Tina's 9th anniversary is tomorrow, Wednesday, October 10. Go tell them congratulations!
- None Today.
- ME is having a rough time right now and could use some kind words. She writes of transfer: "All of my embryos were shit quality (ie very fragmented) but one. Like we’re talking Steve’s looked better on day 3 than these did. We transfered the three “best,” which ain’t sayin’ much really and the rest will be discarded." Finish that off with 15 minutes of vomiting and you have someone in need of a hug in the form of a comment.
- Demeter's brother is in the hospital. He recently had surgery and the Parkinson's continues to progress. Please go over and give her support.
- It's a boy for Artblog!
- I remember back when Hopeful Mother announced her pregnancy... Time flies because Alexander and Car.sten are here (dot added because it's an unusual name and didn't want her found via googling--not because dots are the hip new addition to baby names these days). They boys were born on October 1. Go wish her congratulations.