Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Question at Reproductively Speaking...: "And by the way, your unofficial opinions about what the heck is going on are appreciated. Has anyone ever had a late period for reasons OTHER than pregnancy? Has anyone else tested and got a billion negative results and then turned up pregnant the same cycle?"
- If you haven't already done so, send me your Blogtavism post link. Let your inner activist shine. Twelve and a Half Fighting Back is launching today. We already have links for the list. Let your voice be heard when it comes to getting mandated coverage for fertility treatments. Please send me all links for posts you write on your blog so I can add them to the list (email@example.com).
- From Searching: "Looking for advice on endometriosis treatments- what you are doing and why. Also curious as to how many have IBS and the endo. Thanks!" Contact her via her blog.
- Rebecca from Crazy Lady Ramblings would like to read blogs or speak to anyone who has done IVM (in vitro maturation). I'm positive I just read about someone doing this within the last month or so. Does anyone know which blog I'm talking about? Rebecca writes: "I’m trying to find people who have been through this treatment, but as it’s still considered experimental, it’s really hard finding people to talk to who have done it." Contact her via her blog.
- Leave a wish. Support a wish.
- None Today.
- Rian's birthday is coming up this weekend (Saturday). Go over and sing her a little song.
- Geohde at Mission: Impossible turns 30 on Monday. Go over and wish her a happy almost birthday.
- None Today.
- A huge mind fuck for T at Good Times Good Times with a beta at 7. They are calling it a weak positive. She is calling it a negative. Please go over and give her support.
- None Today.
- Celebrating over at Paper Pregnant: Noah is out of PGN. She writes: "NOAH IS COMING HOME!!! Unless there are very extraordinary circumstances, he is going to be home for Christmas!!! But in any event, as far as Guatemalan law goes, he is our child as soon as his bmom signs off for the last time, which will happen very soon. The rest of the stuff is getting his new birth certificate, another DNA test, some other embassy paperwork, and then we get a pink slip and a travel date. My estimate is that we will be traveling the week of Dec 10 or Dec 17!!" Go over and wish them congratulations.