Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- If you haven't already done so, send me your Blogtavism post link. Let your inner activist shine. Twelve and a Half Fighting Back is launching today. We already have links for the list. Let your voice be heard when it comes to getting mandated coverage for fertility treatments. Please send me all links for posts you write on your blog so I can add them to the list (email@example.com).
- From Searching: "Looking for advice on endometriosis treatments- what you are doing and why. Also curious as to how many have IBS and the endo. Thanks!" Contact her via her blog.
- Rebecca from Crazy Lady Ramblings would like to read blogs or speak to anyone who has done IVM (in vitro maturation). I'm positive I just read about someone doing this within the last month or so. Does anyone know which blog I'm talking about? Rebecca writes: "I’m trying to find people who have been through this treatment, but as it’s still considered experimental, it’s really hard finding people to talk to who have done it." Contact her via her blog.
- I'm a finalist for Best Medical/Health Issues blog and I need your help. Please click here to vote for me (you can vote once every 24 hours). If you really love me, help me spread the word by placing a link to voting on your own blog (http://2007.weblogawards.org/polls/best-medicalhealth-issues-
blog-1.php). And if you really really love me, cut-and-paste this message and send it out to your friends and coworkers: "my friend was nominated for a weblog award and I'd love to help her out. Please click on this link (http://2007.weblogawards.org/polls/best-medicalhealth-issues-
blog-1.php) and vote for her. The name of her blog is Stirrup Queens. You can vote once every 24 hours until November 8th." Just in time to NIAW (National Infertility Awareness Week), let's increase IF/pg loss awareness by having our community win.
- Leave a wish. Support a wish.
- Tracy's birthday is today. Go over and wish her a happy birthday.
- Rian's birthday is coming up this weekend (Saturday). Go over and sing her a little song.
- All is stable, but she could still use your good thoughts. Gemini Girl had her water break but she is not contracting. She is in a high risk room at the hospital. Please, please, please go over and shower her with good thoughts. Keep up her spirits.
- Calliope is still going through blood work waiting hell over at Creating Motherhood. Though it is so unlikely that the test is actually positive, she is still waiting for the definitive results so she can move forward. Please go over and keep her company as she waits.
- Stacie at Heeeeeeeeeeere Storkey, Storkey gave birth to twin boys on October 27th. Shawn and Jason were born at 28 weeks and 3 days. Go over to see a photo montage of the boys.