Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Portia at Desperate to Multiply has a request: "I'd like to know if anyone else's husband/partner has been advised to inject FSH and LH to improve their sperm quality? My hubbie's levels of both hormones are low and the clinic recommended 3 months of injecting Menopur (a menotropin) for him. They're not sure if it will help but at this stage want to try everything possible!" Contact her via her blog.
- Leave a wish. Support a wish.
- It's Either Sadness or Euphoria (IVF)--1000th blog added to the blogroll!
- Geohde at Mission: Impossible turns 30 today (Monday). Go over and wish her a happy birthday.
- Pamplemousse received terrible news on Friday--falling hCG and a sac that isn't developing. After taking a day or two to pull back, it sounds as if she is ready for support. Please go over and give her your good thoughts.
- None Today.
- A positive and wonderfully doubling betas for Broken Eggs. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Fantastic betas for The Other Shoe. Go over and give her good wishes.
- It's boy/girl twins for Sticky Bun. Hooray!!!
- It's a boy for Natalie at Relaxing Doesn't Make Babies...
- Positive and doubling betas for Busted Babymaker! Go over and wish her congratulations.
- None Today.