Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at email@example.com with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- I moved the sidebar blogroll to Lost and Found because it was slowing down the loading of Stirrup Queens. If you notice Lost and Found loading slower this week, please let me know and I'll move the sidebar blogroll to the Annex.
- Ann at The Unlucky 20 Percent has a request: "We have received several good books about dealing with the loss of an infant. However, I'm wondering if there are any books out there specifically addressing the termination of pregnancy due to a medical problem. I'd love to find some support that really hits home for me." Please contact Ann through her blog or leave a comment below.
- Crowned with Laurel has moved blogs and gone private. The new blog is Never Move Again. If you would like to follow along, email her here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A very cool idea at Reproductive Jeans. Remember that first blog you read that made you want to blog yourself? "Here's your chance to say THANKS to that blogger who inspired you. Share your blog's birth story. Post it on your blog, (feel free to use the logo!) and then e-mail me or leave a comment here, and I will keep a running list of (no cut-off date!) of Blog You Very Much posts!" How cool is that? I love it and I can't wait to hear how everyone found each other.
- Apron Strings (not a new blog, but the new home of the Oneliner)
- Cheek (again, not a new blog, but a new name for The Naked Ovary)
- Tubeless in St. Louis (parenting after adoption)
- Melissa at Learning Again is celebrating her anniversary today! Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Tomorrow (Tuesday) is Lindsay's birthday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Topcat received some scary blood test results and is now awaiting an amnio. Please go over and give her support.
- A potential adoption match for Vivien has ended. Please go over and give her support.
- Gracechild had her cycle canceled due to low E2. Please go over and give her a hug.
- IUI #4...which is really IUI #1...um...you need to go catch up to understand...begins for Kirby at What to Expect. Go over and wish her well.
- Huge, happy news for Erin at PCOS Baby--she got her referral for her son in Ethiopia. His name means "who has dreamt about you." If that doesn't give you chills, scroll back a Virtual Lushary or two and see how much life can change from a single phone call. Go over to her blog and celebrate with her.