Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- If you haven't already done so, send me your Blogtavism post link. Let your inner activist shine. Twelve and a Half Fighting Back is launching tomorrow (Thursday). We already have links for the list. Let your voice be heard when it comes to getting mandated coverage for fertility treatments. Please send me all links for posts you write on your blog so I can add them to the list (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- I'm a finalist for Best Medical/Health Issues blog and I need your help. Please click here to vote for me (you can vote once every 24 hours). If you really love me, help me spread the word by placing a link to voting on your own blog (http://2007.weblogawards.org/polls/best-medicalhealth-issues-
blog-1.php). And if you really really love me, cut-and-paste this message and send it out to your friends and coworkers: "my friend was nominated for a weblog award and I'd love to help her out. Please click on this link (http://2007.weblogawards.org/polls/best-medicalhealth-issues-
blog-1.php) and vote for her. The name of her blog is Stirrup Queens. You can vote once every 24 hours until November 8th." Just in time to NIAW (National Infertility Awareness Week), let's increase IF/pg loss awareness by having our community win.
- An update for Mary: "My HCG dropped to 8 today. I went off my meds. We meet with the doctor on Monday to see if he has ANY idea why this is happening again. I am too emotionally exhausted from all the ups and downs to even let myself be sad yet. I'm sure the tears will come eventually." As always, you can leave Mary messages on this post.
- Leave a wish. Support a wish.
- Tracy's birthday is coming up tomorrow on Thursday. Go over and start wishing her happy birthday now.
- A new blogger, On the Wrong Side of Statistics, just had another loss last week and surgery two days ago. Please go over and shower her with love and good thoughts.
- All is stable, but she could still use your good thoughts. Gemini Girl had her water break but she is not contracting. She is in a high risk room at the hospital. Please, please, please go over and shower her with good thoughts. Keep up her spirits.
- Welcome to the world, Piper. Sarah at For the Flavour gave birth on November 3rd.