Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at email@example.com with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- 87 in the Creme de la Creme--keep sending your link. And go hound your favourite bloggers to submit something (13 more until we hit 100!).
- The Infertile Long and Winding Road is looking to connect with other bloggers in the Rochester/Syracuse/Ithaca NY area. People can contact her via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment on her blog.
- It has started--the celebration of us--the Creme de la Creme of the Infertility/Pregnancy Loss/Adoption blogosphere. Click on over to see the details and then add your link to the list.
- What? You need a gift for the holidays? Why not support your fellow stirrup queens and buy from Shop Mom or Pop? Shop thoughtfully this season and send on the link to anyone who wants to support the community by making their holiday shopping also make treatments or adoption possible.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Who Shot My Stork? (male factor, CBAVD)
- The Only Constant is Change (PCOS, male factor)
- Sluggish Butterfly (hypothyroidism, in the beginning)
- Lori at Weebles Wobblog celebrated her birthday yesterday. It's not too late to swing by her blog and give her good birthday wishes.
- Meghan's birthday is today and she has been having a rough time. Please go over and leave her good thoughts.
- Tomorrow (Tuesday) is Courtney's birthday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- None Today.
- Calliope goes in for transfer tomorrow. Go over and wish her good luck!
- A negative for My Baby Quest. Please go over and give her support.
- Rachel at Henry Street could use support and questions answered. After an initial beta of 13 and thoughts of a chemical pregnancy, the pee stick is getting progressively darker. Please go over and give her support as well as answer questions.
- A positive and fantastic beta for Geohde at Mission: Impossible Infertile!