Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at email@example.com with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- 91 in the Creme de la Creme--keep sending your link. And go hound your favourite bloggers to submit something (9 more until we hit 100!).
- I added more stuff to Operation Heads Up this week including a great list of adoption agency questions from Lori and a spreadsheet for keeping track of appointments/results. Check the left sidebar to find links to the new additions. If you see information or ideas missing from the list, suggest a new category. I add to Operation Heads Up all the time and still need a write-up for PCOS.
- A at Infertility Just Sucks has a request: "I've been officially labeled Unexplained Infertility at my clinic, I did not respond to Clomid (only one mature follicle, just like every other month). My RE is recommending moving onto FSH injections but I don't know what level of success I can expect. Specifically, does anyone have a good story to tell about Unexplained Infertility and FSH injections?"
- Jenn is searching for an RE in the Philly area. If you have a recommendation, contact her through her blog.
- It has started--the celebration of us--the Creme de la Creme of the Infertility/Pregnancy Loss/Adoption blogosphere. Click on over to see the details and then add your link to the list.
- What? You need a gift for the holidays? Why not support your fellow stirrup queens and buy from Shop Mom or Pop? Shop thoughtfully this season and send on the link to anyone who wants to support the community by making their holiday shopping also make treatments or adoption possible.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- The Art of Being Infertile (so cool it defies description--art and infertility?)
- Becoming a Different Person (general IF)
- I apologize; today is actually Courtney's 3rd anniversary. She still deserves a song, but it should be "happy anniversary" instead of "happy birthday!"
- Tomorrow is Kami's birthday. Go over and wish her happy birthday.
- Journey to Junior lost the baby today at six weeks. She is having a D & C tomorrow. Please go over and give her support.
- Please give Kathy some support. She had a great NT scan on Wednesday, but on Monday started bleeding. The heartbeat was 138 and now is 60. She is currently at home resting. Please go over and keep her company.
- Retrieval tomorrow for Luna. Go over and wish her good luck. Transfer is tentatively set for Saturday.
- None Today.