Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at email@example.com with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- 98 in the Creme de la Creme--keep sending your link. And go hound your favourite bloggers to submit something (2 more until we hit 100!).
- Thank you so much for all of the kind comments over at Stirrup Queens. Everything is okay now--we're just undigging from all of the stuff that piled up as we dealt with the situation. So I apologize for any unreturned emails.
- A call for help about gestational diabetes: Nearly Dawn has been diagnosed with gestational diabetes. She is trying to stick to the diet but has been having trouble with meal planning. She is looking for advice on snacks, planning meals, etc. She could also use a few cheerleaders even if you can't give her direct advice. So head on over and help her out with information and support.
- Remember back on October 29th when I wrote about Colby's surgery? Well, he's coming home from the hospital on Christmas Day! Go over and wish Scott and Tracey congratulations.
- It has started--the celebration of us--the Creme de la Creme of the Infertility/Pregnancy Loss/Adoption blogosphere. Click on over to see the details and then add your link to the list.
- What? You need a gift for the holidays? Why not support your fellow stirrup queens and buy from Shop Mom or Pop? Shop thoughtfully this season and send on the link to anyone who wants to support the community by making their holiday shopping also make treatments or adoption possible.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
BIRTHDAYS AND ANNIVERSARIES: Celebrate your birthday or blogoversary with the community. Send me dates for December/January right now and I'll post them on the correct day.
- Jen's birthday is tomorrow. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Cece is scheduled for a D & C today. Please go over and give her support.
- Kool Aid Mom Wanna Be is pregnant! Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Rae made it past a terrible milestone and Mumble is now at 10 weeks. Go over and celebrate with her.
- Two lines, two lines, two lines! Go over and tell Amy congratulations.
- Positive pee stick for Kate. Today is beta day! Go over and wish her congratulations and good luck.
- None Today.