Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Beagle's cats are on the web and need your votes. Click here and then click on the cheeseburgers right above the picture, you can choose 1-5 as a score. Obviously, a score of 5 is proper because they're so damn cute.
- Eggs in a Basket is going invite-only: "I'm making my blogs invite-only, including my IF blog. If anyone wants to be read along, they can email me at email@example.com, and I'll put 'em on the list of invitees."
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Where To Go From Here... (stillbirth/neonatal loss)
- Ten Times Crazier (general IF, female factor, pg loss)
- Andrea Jennine's birthday is this weekend on Saturday. Go over and sing her happy birthday.
- The Duchess's 2nd blogoversary is also on Saturday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- None Today.
- May at Problem Uterus had her baby on January 14th via emergency C-section. She had an amniotic fluid embolism and spent 11 days in ICU, and is now on dialysis, though she is home. Baby boy is fine.