Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Katty at Going it Alone is asking for advice about meeting up with parents who used the same donor sperm. Please go over if you can help answer some questions.
- Tammy from Life, Love and the Pursuit of Normalcy is thinking about next steps after IUI and would like to hear from couples who have been there before.
- From Lea Bee: "I'm on day 7 of stims (Bra.velle) and my E2 is 2958. I have 18 follicles on right and 6 on the left. I'm wondering what other people's E2 levels were after 7 days of stimming, just to see where I am in relation to things. If someone has an answer, it would be great if they could post it to my blog, Not How I Planned It.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
NEW BLOGS (started in December 2007 or January 2008)
- None Today.
- Today is Sarah's birthday. Go sing her a little song.
- Andrea Jennine's birthday is this weekend on Saturday. Go over and sing her happy birthday.
- The Duchess's 2nd blogoversary is also on Saturday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Tracey's sister has posted a sad note on Baby Steps. There was no heartbeat at the ultrasound. Please go over and give her your support.
MISCELLANEOUS SUPPORT AND CELEBRATIONS: Scary scans, anxious waits, OHSS, and a host of other reasons why these bloggers could use some additional support right now. Also, celebrations!
- Michell transferred 3 embryos. Go give her good thoughts for good news at the end of the wait.
- There Must Be More Than Being Fond of Grief is between IUI and IVF, without a clue of which way their current cycle with fall (they are wavering between converting to IVF or bringing it back to IUI). Please go over and give her a hug and good thoughts.
- Soulbliss peed on a stick a few days ago and it was negative, but the beta is actually today. Please go over and give her good thoughts for happy results.
- Ann is pregnant again and nervous. This new pregnancy comes 7 weeks after her second trimester loss and she is worried about having a pregnancy so soon after a loss. If you have experience with this, please go over and give her advice.
- JJ at Reproductive Jeans got a negative beta after FET #1...she and Mook could use some hugs.
PREGNANCY ANNOUNCEMENTSBIRTH AND ADOPTION ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Celeste is pregnant with a great beta. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Juli at Digoxin Tattoo is also pregnant. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Elephant in the Room also received a great beta. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Infertility Just Sucks is pregnant too. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Jen at One DINK Couple's Adventures had nicely doubling betas. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Ann is pregnant again and nervous. Please go over and give advice and support vs. just congratulations. This new pregnancy comes 7 weeks after her second trimester loss and she is worried about having a pregnancy so soon after a loss. If you have experience with this, please go over and give her advice (reprinted from the support section in case someone skips the pregnancy section).