Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at email@example.com with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Tara at Money Makes the Sperm Go 'Round is going invite only. If you would like to get an invite, write her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I created a new category on the blogroll for password protected blogs. If you scan down the sidebar on Lost and Found, you will see the new category. This is the only way I can have password protected blogs on bloglines. If you are open to having new readers and would like to be listed, send me the relevant information (provide all the information--blog name, url, contact info) to add to the listing. It will be added to the blogroll link post the next time it updates.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- A Dangerous Hope (secondary IF)
- Creating Motherhood (family building while single)--old blog, new digs, same name, same great Cali
- Taste of Rue (secondary IF, RPL)
- Katie's birthday is Tuesday, the 22nd. Go wish her happy birthday a little early.
- None Today.
- Mary Ellen is dealing with a very scary threat of preterm labour with a loss of cervix length and funneling. Please go over and give her good thoughts and support.
- Michell's ER was this weekend and they got 7 eggs. Transfer should be this week. Go over and give her good thoughts.
- We may never know how much a duck is worth, but Charlotte is worth every penny :-) She was born on January 10th. Go over and wish Allison and Jason congratulations.