Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- This is the 100th issue of the Lost and Found and Connections Abound. Happy 100th birthday, little L & F.
- A rockin' stirrup queen needs to hear our support. From Megan at Exile in Kidville: "there is a local radio personality that is baring her entire IVF experience in a series in our local paper. She's really laying it all out there, even publishing pictures of herself in the stirrups. There have been two installments so far and I'm impressed. The first installment can be found here and the second one came out last weekend. Head on over to her contact page at the radio station and let her know what you think." As Megan points out, she needs to hear support for her story especially knowing the general public responds with an assvice-y attitude.
- Tara at Money Makes the Sperm Go 'Round is going invite only. If you would like to get an invite, write her at email@example.com.
- I created a new category on the blogroll for password protected blogs. If you scan down the sidebar on Lost and Found, you will see the new category. This is the only way I can have password protected blogs on bloglines. If you are open to having new readers and would like to be listed, send me the relevant information (provide all the information--blog name, url, contact info) to add to the listing. It will be added to the blogroll link post the next time it updates.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Our Infertility Journey (IVF, male factor)
- Katie's birthday is today. Go wish her happy birthday!
- None Today.
- Jen at Mama Wannabe is experiencing some spotting after her FET on the same day as the spotting she had with her ectopic. Please go over and keep her support until her beta on Thursday.
- None Today.