Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Jen at Here We Go Again has some questions before she heads over to the doctor. Please read through the symptoms and give her some advice so she can be proactive with her OB.
- I created a new category on the blogroll for password protected blogs. If you scan down the sidebar on Lost and Found, you will see the new category. This is the only way I can have password protected blogs on bloglines. If you are open to having new readers and would like to be listed, send me the relevant information (provide all the information--blog name, url, contact info) to add to the listing. It will be added to the blogroll link post the next time it updates.
- The L & F has sort of grown and grown and grown, which is great (obviously) but in order to put it together in a reasonable amount of time, I have to forgo writing back an email when people send me info. Which makes me feel like a huge bitch. So, this is my very public apology for not sending back a thank you note and acknowledging when I get an email before putting in information.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Faith in Fertility (elusive male point-of-view)
- Please Give Me Back My Heart (stillbirth)
- The Anguished Corn (IVF)
- Rebecca's birthday is this Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- Unexplain This is having her second blogoversary this Saturday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Katie's birthday is Tuesday, th 22nd. Go wish her happy birthday a little early.
- Flotsam has given a name to her son--Ames. She and Simone (Ames's twin) are in a scary place right now. Please go over and give them support.
- Fantastic FET for Bleu yesterday. All three embryos made it through thaw and were transferred. Go wish her good luck.
- Ms. Heathen's first IVF cycle may be canceled due to a poor response to stims. Please go over and give her support as well as give advice.
- None Today.
- None Today.