Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Still adding new groups to the Lost and Found below...
- Passing along for AFA: FAMILY MATTERS VOLUNTEERS NEEDED:
The American Fertility Association is a non profit, grass roots organization dedicated to you! And we need you now, to help us launch a significant and important initiative that will be taking place in San Francisco on Feb. 10th - our Family Matters Patient Education Conference. Are you interested in volunteering on this event? We need people who live in the San Francisco Bay area to do some leg work prior to the event, as well as volunteers the day of the event. All volunteers can attend this all day conference free of charge. If you are interested in working on Family Matters in San Francisco, or, any other volunteer possibility, click here.
- The new Lost and Found list is up (scroll down or click here). The point is to help people meet face-to-face and get that additional level of support. If you don't see one in your area and wish to start one, send me the info listed in the directions.
- The L & F has sort of grown and grown and grown, which is great (obviously) but in order to put it together in a reasonable amount of time, I have to forgo writing back an email when people send me info. Which makes me feel like a huge bitch. So, this is my very public apology for not sending back a thank you note and acknowledging when I get an email before putting in information.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Oh Baby, Where Are Thou (RPL)
- 2 Mommies TTC for a Baby (GLBT)
- Frustrated Musings of a Seemingly Calm Gal (general IF)
- Neenie is celebrating her birthday today. Go over and sing her a little song.
- My heart breaks to write this: Alexa lost Twin A at 22 weeks. Please go over and give her a lot of love and support.
- Jen received some upsetting test results in a rather upsetting manner. Please go over and give her a hug.
- None Today.
- None Today.