Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at email@example.com with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Lea Bee asks: "My Life on the Trail is password protected. Does anyone know her email for me to get the password?" Contact Lea Bee through her blog if you're the author or know the answer.
- Calliope at Creating Motherhood has a really moving Day of Loss Commemoration planned right now for February 29th: "There has been a lot of loss recently. And before that. And before that. And before that. So many of us have either had a loss of pregnancy or known someone that did. With each announcement of a loss, and maybe this is just me, but each post of loss brings me right back to my loss. My unpregnant moments. And then the moments of friends. It is a circle of sadness. One of the shitty things about loss, especially this kind (& please forgive me the word “loss”. I know many of you hate that word, but for lack of a better one at the moment I am using it) is that there are so many dates to smack you upside the face. There are the dates of trimesters not reached or estimated due dates not achieved…almost birthdays, almost first days of school. All of those damn almosts. This year there is a date on our calendar that only shows up every four years. This year I propose that we take a small moment of this “extra” day and commemorate our losses. On February 29th post whatever feels right to you to honor your grief. You can simply post a photograph, or a poem, a post with no words…whatever helps you through. If you have not known loss first hand you can post in friendship for those that have." Please go over and read the full post and see how you can participate.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
BIRTHDAYS AND ANNIVERSARIES: Celebrate your birthday or blogoversary with the community. Send me dates for January/February right now and I'll post them on the correct day.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- ME at Not According to Plan is being moved to Phoenix today. Please go over and wish her a good trip and a solution so she comes home with three babies in tow.
- Sarah at Sarah Solitaire just had her FET delayed due to having a second period while on lupron. She could use a hug (and a drive to the appointment if you live in the area).
- Celeste has received news that her betas are not doubling well and she goes in for a scan tomorrow. Please go over and give her support.
- JP had five embryos transferred today. Go wish her good luck.
- Out of the eight eggs retrieved, seven fertilized over at My Soul Quest. Please go over and wish her good luck for transfer.
- None Today.