Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at email@example.com with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Big news: Infertility Diaries at Redbook has chosen a new blogger and it is our very own JJ from Reproductive Jeans! Go over and cheer her on at Redbook.
- Katie from The Unlikely Life has a really great cause that she is currently fundraising for by participating in Great Strides: "On top of IF, I have Cystic Fibrosis, and I am currently registered as a team leader to participate in my local Great Strides walk. This is a fund-raiser for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation in hopes to find a cure for the thousands of people (and new ones being born every day) that are afflicted with this disease. This is something I am hugely passionate about (for obvious reasons), and I have written a blog post (the direct url is http://katsbitsandpieces
.blogspot.com/2008/02/great) about the walk and asking people to consider sponsoring me and donating through my official and secure CFF sponsored web page. Although infertility is not my main reason for doing this, CF does affect fertility (both male and female). Of course donating is completely optional, I am just trying to let people know it exists. Thanks!" -strides-walk.html
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
BIRTHDAYS AND ANNIVERSARIES: Celebrate your birthday or blogoversary with the community. Send me dates for February/March right now and I'll post them on the correct day.
- Today is Pamela Jeanne's anniversary. Go wish her congratulations!
- Beagle's anniversary is also today! Go wish her congratulations too. Her blog is password protected, but you can get an invite by sending her an email.
- Littleangelkisses is having her transfer tomorrow (remember--the frozen egg cycle). Go wish her good luck.
- Eggs In a Basket is having her retrieval tomorrow. She has password protected her blog, but if you want to read along, send her an email.
- No Swimmers saw a negative HPT after diui#4. Please go give her lots of hugs.
- No one right now.
- Positive beta (105!) for Journey to Baby. Go wish her congratulations.