Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at email@example.com with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- I moved the sidebar blogroll back on Lost and Found. Let me know if it's screwing up the page loading again or if it's just a small delay in loading.
- Question: Sluggish Butterfly has a hysteroscopy & laparoscopy scheduled for March 6 and would like tips for post-op recovery.
- Meet the brand-new Clickers! Go see who is covering your category and thank them for passing along your news. Remember, you can always pass along your own news, but these people are clicking around, trying to make sure that someone who needs support or has a question doesn't fall through the cracks.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
BIRTHDAYS AND ANNIVERSARIES: Celebrate your birthday or blogoversary with the community. Send me dates for February/March right now and I'll post them on the correct day.
- Erica's birthday is today! Head over and wish her a happy birthday.
- Today is Jasper's first birthday! Go wish Meg congratulations.
- How to Get from 0 to Pregnant in 365 Easy Steps had her FET yesterday. Go over and wish her good luck in the wait.
- PCOS Baby is leaving today for Ethiopia to meet K! She'll have her laptop with her and will post when she can. Go wish her a good, safe trip and an easy return with K.
- Journey to Baby goes in for her first ultrasound tomorrow after receiving great betas. She is nervous and could use some extra support right now.
- A View on My Life had another thyroid consult yesterday. She has been frustrated that they can't get to the root of their infertility. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Our Journey Through Infertility and Life is in a lot of pain and no cause can be found. Please go over and give her support and they try to figure out what is going on.
- Follow Up: Momo's appointment left her with more questions than answers. There are now more circles on the ultrasound screen and they don't know if they are empty sacs or blood clots. She is understandably very scared and could use some support.
- Our Infertility Journey had 2 embryos transferred on Monday. Go over and wish her luck with the wait.
- Pink Roses just got a negative after IVF #3. Please go give her a hug.
- The Young and the Infertile had a scary scan this week and needs to go back. The gestational sac is measuring behind and there was no fetal pole yet. Please go give her support as she waits for her next appointment.
- Isn't it Pretty to Think So received a positive beta but she is too worried about the low number since she had 5 days of positive pee sticks prior. Please go sit with her as she waits for her next beta.
- The Money Sucking Uterus could really use some support right now. She is post-transfer is a DE cycle and having a hard time. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Cyst on Begging for a Baby's ovary and she's on BCP to shrink it--terrible mood. Go give her love.
- Making Fox Cubs got a negative on this last IUI cycle. She could use a hug.
- Susan at I'm an Ova-Achiever is on bedrest until her follow-up ultrasound on March 4.
- Baby V is here! She was born on Tuesday, the 26th. Go wish Shaken Mama congratulations.
- Luke is here! He was born on Monday, the 25th. Go wish Kate congratulations.
- Sorry that I missed this news, but Eggs Benedict Arnold adopted a little girl this month! She is called Little Lassie on the blog and she is a year old. Please go over and wish them congratulations.
- Hopeful to Hateful in 28 Days had her little girl on February 16th. It's not too late to go over and wish her congratulations.