Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at email@example.com with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Just Pissing Me Off: Here We Go Again has a post up about the poll Parenting Magazine is currently taking: "Should a woman be able to use fertility treatments to get pregnant if she already has kids? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org." Head over to her blog to read about where you can send a letter to the editor...
- Award: Mommy 2 Miracles was named Educator of the Year at her school! Go over and tell her congratulations.
- Vote: Final round of voting in the Limerick Contest at Weebles Wobblog. Go over and choose from the top three!
- Question: Infertility on the Brain will do a Clomid Challenge Test next month and would like to hear from others who have done it.
- Just for Fun: Imagine Alyzabeth An has started to make Lemoncello Liquor. If anyone wants to know the process shes tracking her progress with pictures on her site!
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Once in a Lifetime (male point-of-view, stillbirth, husband of STE)
- Apron Strings for Emily is celebrating her blogoversary on Monday. Go over and wish her congratulations on a full year of posts.
- Flicka's Sarge is celebrating his birthday this weekend. Go sing him a little song.
- Schatzi had her blogoversary yesterday. You can still go over and wish her congratulations.
- Not a date, but Brenda at LifeCanBeAShit has a beautiful slideshow up of Zak.
- None Today.
- It's Either Sadness or Euphoria is gearing up for a FET.
- The Life and Times of KimboSue had her first IUI yesterday. Go wish her luck with the wait.
- 3 day transfer of two embryos for Miss E at Miss E's Musings. Go wish her luck with the wait.
- Just What I Always Wanted is taking steps to encourage the military to cover ART procedures for all dependents, not just those who live close to military hospitals that offer the services. Go support her in her endeavours.
- Life after D&C is recovering well after her hysteroscopy. She did have a large septum and the doctor was able to repair it. She is at home recovering.
- Ann at The Unlucky 20 Percent needs your support and good wishes. Her 15 week scan will be on April 11th. She is very nervous about this because her child, Zach, from her first pregnancy had bilateral renal agenesis. She is understanably nervous about this scan and could use support in the days leading up to it.
- Life, Love, and the Pursuit of Normalcy could use a hug right now. She writes: "I feel like I have been hit my an emotional freight train. I am not depressed, sad, mad, angry, hurt, or the like. I am resigned. The initial shock has wore off and I am just resigned." Please go over there and give her love.
- Nobaby Lane got a negative this cycle, but they're starting BCP to try again. Go over and cheer her on.
- Adopting from Vietnam got her I-171H and can now start their dossier!
- Empty Uterus Syndrome has OHSS and is feeling quite crappy. Transfer is on as scheduled--please wish her well!
- Trying is on bedrest until Monday following a preterm labour scare.
- Susan at I'm an Ova-Achiever is now on modified bedrest after a great appointment.
- All Roads Lead to Family is on modified bedrest too.
- At The Adventures of Flo and Jonny, they had their 20 week scan and received good news: it's a girl!
- Though she received some bad job news this week, It Only Takes One Egg also had a great ultrasound. The baby is measuring right on target and two of the mysterious sacs and one blood clot are gone.
- Rian's sonogram went well--one baby and a strong heartbeat.
- Ten Times Crazier got a positive today.
- Demeter's Joy has two sets of news: a pregnancy and a new house!
- Paper Pregnant's family is complete! They brought Lily home on March 12th to join Noah. Go over and wish them congratulations.