Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Sorry for the late posting; sugar, Purim, and temper tantrums will do that to you.
- Question: Isn't It Pretty to Think So asks, "I'm looking for Dr. E. Scott Sills. He was my RE before he left the practice. He moved and then moved again, and I don't know how to find him. I would like to get in touch with him for some advice." Any chance someone goes to this doctor and can help her out?
- Question: There Must Be More Than Being Fond of Grief states, "I welcome any suggestions or information that you all might have regarding what tests you would ask for after a second ivf miscarriage before you went any further." Go weigh in with your thoughts.
- Off-Topic Distractions: It's the last call for your last supper--Bee in the Bonnet's contest closes tomorrow. Go tell her the last thing you would eat.
- Last week, Tina was talking about having a space for losses that occur in our blogging community. DD already has a space established called The Maternal Heart's Essence. If you wish to have your loss added, DD has information here. Thank you, DD, for setting this up.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
BIRTHDAYS AND ANNIVERSARIES (celebrate your birthday or blogoversary with the community. Send me date at any point and I'll post them on the correct day)
- Journeywoman may be off on holiday, but it's her birthday this Sunday. Go over and sing her a little song that she can hear when she returns.
- It is Mama Wannabe's blogoversary on Monday. Go over and wish her congratulations on a year of posts.
- It is My Many Blessings's blogoversary on Monday as well. Go over and wish her congratulations on a year of posts.
- Tuesday is Lyrehca's birthday from Managing the Sweetness Within. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Today is the D & C date for Tina's third loss. Please go give her a hug.
- Today was to be Gabriel's due date at Mrs. Spit Spouts off. Please go give her a hug.
- Saturday is the loss date for What Wuz I Saying? Please go give her a hug.
- None Today.
- A Few Good Eggs could use a lot of support right now. Masses were found on her husband's testicles and there is a possibility of cancer. Please go over there and give her support.
- After her IUI last week, The Life and Times of KimboSue received a progesterone test of o.9 The doctor was certain she ovulated after confirming with the ultrasound, but the progesterone level points towards a lack of ovulation. She could use some good thoughts as well as a hug.
- Miss E is halfway through the wait until beta. Go over and give her some good wishes to get through the next week.
- The Holmes' New Addition had retrieval yesterday and they got 24 eggs.
- Baby Dreams started a new cycle, though they're doing stims and IUI instead of IVF this time. But good news--insurance is kicking in!
- Antigone Lost is in a terrible place right now after this last loss and could use some extra support.
- Afterwards's daughter has been in the hospital with pneumonia. Go over and give Ashleigh a hug--it was the same hospital Owen was born still in last year.
- On to Plan B is having a hard time with this last negative. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Susan at I'm an Ova-Achiever is now on modified bedrest after a great appointment.
- All Roads Lead to Family is on modified bedrest too.
- The Duchess had a great second ultrasound.
- Rian had a good ultrasound too this week so a huge sigh of relief.
- Indyness got one...or twelve...positive pee sticks. Beta is on Monday!
- Heather at Trying for Baby gave birth to twin girls, Sofia and Maya, on Monday, March 17th. Go over and wish her congratulations!
- Samantha at Edie Claire & Ella Grace gave birth to the girls on Thursday, March 12th. Go wish her congratulations.
- Somewhat Ordinary's life will no longer be somewhat ordinary--Mason was born on March 12th. Go over and wish her congratulations. Since her blog is invite-only, you can also leave her messages on this Lost & Found post and she can collect them.