Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Fundraiser: Uterine Wars is holding a virtual tea party on Thursday (the 20th) to raise money for Ichthyosis, a skin disorder that Moonpie was born with. Please go over and help if you can.
- Question: Chicory at An Accident of Hope wants to hear from people who have had success breastfeeding without experiencing pregnancy. "Anyone have any non-birthing mother induced lactation success stories that involve copious, flowing milk rather than just a tiny taste and a lot of frustration?" If you have experience, go over and give her some advice.
- Question: Sully at Musings of a Barren-ess has a question about mixing stims and losing fluid along the way. Please go over and read her question and give some advice.
- Question: Getting Off the Roller Coaster has a potential adoption situation and wants to know if anyone has experience or knowledge about children born addicted to heroin. If you can help point her towards support or give information yourself, it would be appreciated.
- Cool Site Found: This clothing designer--DJ Baby Clothing Company--does original, hand-painted t-shirts AND part of her earnings go towards Resolve AND she was featured on Malky and Aaron's Podcast.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Certificate of Birth Resulting in Stillbirth Bill (an informative blog about efforts in New York State to pass this bill)
- Our Second Chance (pg after IF)
- Dee, the RE's Muse, is celebrating her birthday tomorrow. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Tomorrow would have been Jen's due date at Here We Go Again. Go over and give her a hug.
- Thursday is Sunny's terraversary. She is going through a terrible time right now in the middle of an IVF cycle and with her mother's health news. Please go over and give her love.
- The Conceivable Future is experiencing an early loss. Please go over and give her support.
- Let the Fun Begin had to have an amnio at this last ultrasound because fluid was found on the brain--a marker for Down Syndrome. Go over and sit with her as she waits for the results.
- Gas Passer had five eggs retrieved and all five fertilized! Transfer is scheduled for Thursday.
- Baby Step is waiting for her beta on Thursday and she could use some support. She is having a really hard time with the wait. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Becoming Parents has her final walk through scheduled for April 18th. After that, they can be called at any point for a foster care placement!
- Trying is on bedrest until Monday following a preterm labour scare.
- Susan at I'm an Ova-Achiever is now on modified bedrest after a great appointment.
- All Roads Lead to Family is on modified bedrest too.
- Eggs in a Basket is pregnant! Her blog is password-protected, but if you'd like to read along, you can request an invite by emailing her.
- It's a girl for Let the Fun Begin.
- Welcome to the world, Owen. Serenity gave birth to Squishy last night on March 17th. Go wish them congratulations.