Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Someone help me; I have become a Google Reader addict. And. I. Love. It.
- Invite Only: Almamay's Infertility Journey is going invite-only. In order to get an invite, send her an email. On a side note, she could use some support right now, so if you were looking for a new blog to start reading, here's a good one.
- Question: Inconceivable has a question about ICSI and whether they need it. Please go over and give your thoughts on her questions.
- Events: The next IIFF (Infertility International Film Festival) is coming up and it's not too late to enter--in fact, you probably have the software on your computer to set images and music together as we speak. So what are you waiting for?
- Contest: I'm a Smart One is holding a contest right now on Mojo Madness. Go and list the strange and not-so-strange things you've done to try to help along the outcome of a cycle.
- Fundraiser: Uterine Wars is holding a virtual tea party on Thursday (the 20th) to raise money for Ichthyosis, a skin disorder that Moonpie was born with. Please go over and help if you can.
- Cool Site Found: This clothing designer--DJ Baby Clothing Company--does original, hand-painted t-shirts AND part of her earnings go towards Resolve AND she was featured on Malky and Aaron's Podcast.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- 1 + 2 = Love (pg with multiples, family building while single)
- Dee, the RE's Muse, is celebrating her birthday today. Go over and sing her a little song.
- What Wuz I Thinking celebrated her blogoversary yesterday! Go over and tell her congratulations on a year of posts.
- Today would have been Jen's due date at Here We Go Again. Go over and give her a hug.
- Tomorrow is Sunny's terraversary. She is going through a terrible time right now in the middle of an IVF cycle and with her mother's health news. Please go over and give her love.
- Christyna's aunt died last night. Please go over and give her support.
- Snip Snails & Puppy Dog Tails received good news that she should be able to complete her adoption in Vietnam since her dossier is already in country.
- Freezer Buns received another negative after this last FET cycle. Please go over and give her a hug.
- 3 Munchkins and a Mom could use some support--she has been receiving a lot of scary medical news for family members including her aunt and father.
- Vacant Uterus goes in for her hysteroscopy tomorrow. Go over and wish her good luck.
- Trying is on bedrest until Monday following a preterm labour scare.
- Susan at I'm an Ova-Achiever is now on modified bedrest after a great appointment.
- All Roads Lead to Family is on modified bedrest too.
- Two lines for Evil Clomid and a lot of frustration as she tries to have her betas drawn. Go over and give her congratulations and support.
- So These Are the Days of My Life had a great ultrasound yesterday. Strong heartbeat and the baby is measuring well.
- None Today (Somewhat Ordinary, where are you? Artblog and I want to know...)