Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at email@example.com with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Final Countdown to the International Infertility Film Festival (IIFF). Movies start screening this Saturday.
- Please consider sponsoring Team On the Road for the March of Dimes walk this spring. Read the story here or make a donation here. If you work in a big office and want to spread this around and send the link to others, nudge family and friends into giving to the March of Dimes, it would be much appreciated.
- Interesting Conversation: Ann at The Unlucky 20 Percent has an interesting conversation going on about freedom of speech on the Internet. Go give your opinion too.
- Question: The Impatient Patient is concerned about her estrogen levels on day 3 of stims. She's like to hear from others what their levels were at their E2 levels were on day 3 or 4.
- Non-IF Question: a blogger, recently diagnosed with PCOS, wants to know if anyone has ever used Yaz and Glucophage at the same time. Please go over to her blog if you can help out.
- Remember how last week I mentioned the space DD established called The Maternal Heart's Essence to remember losses that occur in our community? There is now a badge for the sidebar that was created in case you want to place it on your blog. You can view the code here and then cut-and-paste it into the correct place on your blog. You can view the badge on DD's left sidebar.
- Off-Topic Distraction: A Very Open Book is holding a contest with great prizes from The Body Shop. The rules are simple and it's all about spreading good thoughts about another person. Head over and play.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Good Woman, Bad Eggs (donor egg, parenting after adoption)
- Today is Lyrehca's birthday from Managing the Sweetness Within. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Adam turned 3 yesterday. You can still go over and wish him a happy birthday.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Musings of the Barren-ess has four nice follicles and retrieval set for Friday.
- Nica is in a very stressful place right now where her company may start doing layoffs. Please go over there and give her support.
- Negative Lane lost her dog, Oscar, last weekend. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Begging for a Baby is in the two week wait after a dIUI on Sunday. Go over and wish her good luck.
- It was a negative for Making of a Foxy Family this cycle. They are taking off a month and starting IVF. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Yoka's dad is having health issues right now and she could use your support as they wait to learn what is happening. Please head over to Road to Adopt and give her good thoughts.
- Into the Rabbit Hole is also struggling with a parent's health: her dad's cancer is back and will be starting chemo very soon. They ended up telling both sets of parents that she is pregnant. Please go over there and give her a hug.
- Baby Dreams's cycle has been going so well. Go over and wish her good luck with this IUI.
- Excellent transfer yesterday at The Follicle Report. Go wish her good luck with the wait.
- What a Shame About Me goes in for her lap this Friday. Go wish her good luck.
- Susan at I'm an Ova-Achiever is now on modified bedrest after a great appointment.
- All Roads Lead to Family is on modified bedrest too.
- Schatzi is still carrying five babies. Quintuplets and an ultrasound picture too.
- Ten Times Crazier has nice betas and great progesterone.
- Which Box got a positive pregnancy test last week. She is cautiously moving forward and could use some support too.
- Life in the South is at 15 weeks and had a great appointment.
- Great ultrasound for Life's Little Ups and Downs.
- Luck Doesn't Happen Twice is halfway there.
- Missed Conceptions is six months along.
- Nervous Breakdowns are High Underrated passed her glucose test.
- Healing Arts is off for the delivery...more information coming soon!