Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at email@example.com with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- U.T.E.R.U.S. update: Jen has been keeping a page with photos of each item. You can also see all items for sale on our eBay page.
- More U.T.E.R.ine support: (can you tell I love writing that?) Io is having a contest to benefit Cali. Go over and enter.
- Connection: Kelli is looking to connect with others who have been through a medical termination. "I had a D&E 8 days ago at 20 weeks. we found out after our quad blood screening and level 2 ultrasound that our baby girl had a rare neural tube defect. This defect was not compatible with life. Since the procedure I have been an emotional basket case. If anyone is in a similar situation and would like to talk please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (it will go to my junkmail so please put something in the subject line that will catch my attention)."
- Just Getting Started: The second half of the blog explanation comes clear today at Off the IF Record. Lois Lane has posted her first non-Lois Lane vent that was submitted by a reader. Go over and weigh in with your thoughts. Or submit your own vent.
- Team On the Road continues to truck along. I cannot thank enough those who have donated or posted the code for Team On the Road. We've currently raised $1158! If you would like to help with our March of Dimes fundraising, read this post and join along. There are at least five things you could do!
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- None Today.
- Happy half birthday to Nick and Nora. Go sing them a little song.
- Saturday is Devin's unfulfilled due date. Natalie and Den will be planting a tree that day and it would be wonderful if you could give them little seeds of support in the form of words.
- Schatzi lost one of the quints. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Nica is bleeding and her doctor has told her to come to Labour and Delivery. Please go over and give her support.
- A Little Bit Lost is missing Noah on the five month anniversary. Please go over and give her a hug.
- KatieM at Our Second Chance is having an u/s tomorrow and she's pretty nervous. She could use some good thoughts and strength from us.
- Sacha had to be taken back to the hospital today and admitted to the NICU for jaundice. Go over and give Ms. C some support.
- Rian is now okay, but she had a big medical scare when she discovered she had both an ectopic and uterine pregnancy at the same time. She lost her right tube. Please go over and give her support.
- Mean Mama (originally BlogPicchiPacchi) is on bedrest at 28 weeks. Go over and keep her company.
- Schatzi is on "increased rest" and will most likely be on bedrest for a large portion of her pregnancy.
- All Roads Lead to Family is on modified bedrest.
- Or, Life is a Bed of Roses is on bedrest for a week due to a torn placenta.
- Good news at TTC with DH through IVF... "After some pretty dismal 1st trimester screen results and a horrific amnio experience, little one is "ok!" He/she has the perfect number of chromosomes."
- Great second beta for A Uterus Divided.
- It's a boy for The Sweetest Pea.
- Geohde is having two girls!
- Endo = Baby is pregnant! And her blog is now open to all readers.
- Baby Steps to Baby Shoes is pregnant with four pee sticks to prove it.
- Great first ultrasound for Jen.
- Carey at Uterus x 2 had her twins! They join big brother Hudson. Go over and wish them congratulations on Kate and Bennett.
- Anna is at the hospital delivering the twins as we read!