Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Um...we move fast in these parts. Yesterday, I asked why we couldn't solve a problem plaguing a blogger in our community. A few of us placed their heads together yesterday afternoon and came up with a solution. You can read about it here. It makes me weep that minutes after posting, we had stuff donated. It's sort of mind-blowing how much support is floating through the Internet. Join along--we've established U.T.E.R.U.S. (Union To Expedite Relief Until Self-Fulfillment) as an ongoing project that will begin with four big projects a year. This is our Spring project.
- Question: From the Desk of Miss W has questions about gestational surrogacy and how to ask someone to be a surrogate. If you can answer them (hint, hint, Kymberli) go over there and give your thoughts.
- Fundraiser: Henry Street is doing the MS Walk.
- Deal: Conceive Magazine sent over a code for getting this magazine at 40% off. Which is cool. So I'm posting it here: https://www.themagstore.com/
- Food for Thought: really interesting post from Mrs. Spit's husband (Mr. Spit) who is also speaking about how men process grief and are ignored after a loss.
- Team On the Road continues to truck along. I cannot thank enough those who have donated or posted the code for Team On the Road. We've currently raised $1058! If you would like to help with our March of Dimes fundraising, read this post and join along. There are at least five things you could do!
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- No Minivan (new space for an old blogger...)
- TTC with PCOS (PCOS)
- Eccentric Young Adopters (domestic adoption)
- Everyday Stranger is celebrating her birthday today. Go wish her a happy birthday.
- Long Distance Infertility is celebrating her birthday tomorrow. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Mary is also celebrating her birthday tomorrow. Go and wish her a happy birthday.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- A Uterus Divided is waiting for her second beta results. Luckily, spotting has subsided.
- Trace at One hardy swimmer got a BFN after DIUI #5. Please go give her a hug.
- Yoka's father was diagnosed with lung cancer. Please go over there and give her support.
- A Few Good Eggs is also in a hard space right now as they wait for diagnosis for her husband. Though there are masses on his testicles, the doctors believe it is leukemia. Please go over and give her support right now.
- Sharah at Outlandish Notions is starting a new job soon. Go wish her congratulations.
- Where to Go From Here is having a hard time grieving. She could use some extra support right now.
- All Roads Lead to Family is on modified bedrest too.
- Great beta for The Anguished Corn!
- And a great beta for Child Bearing Hips!
- Mommy 2 Miracles had a great 16 week ultrasound.
- It's a boy for Taking the Statistical Bullet.
- Ultrasound tomorrow for Jen. Go wish her good luck!
- Fantastic beta for Baby Quest (after 11 transfers!).
- None Today.