Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at email@example.com with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- U.T.E.R.U.S. update: The US eBay account is now up and running, though for some reason, it's slow to publish uploaded items. In the meantime, we have about 40 items listed at UK eBay. We've made over $672 if all auctions closed today. And they aren't closing today. Add the $645 in direct donations and Cali is over a third of the way to her goal.
- Connection: On the Homefront... is looking to connect with other military wives. I know you guys are out there. Her husband is coming home from Iraq soon (he left when their son was two weeks old and he's now 10 months). Please go over to her blog and give her support.
- Team On the Road continues to truck along. There are now three teams walking in honour of Lennox and Zoe: Stirrup Queens, My Perky Ovaries, and In Search of Biscuit 2.0. I cannot thank enough those who have donated or posted the code for Team On the Road. We've currently raised $2456! If you would like to help with our March of Dimes fundraising, read this post and join along. There are at least five things you could do!
- Join Us: If you'll be in D.C. this weekend, come join The Order of the Plastic Uterus.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Ruminations (in the beginning)
- Geeks in Rome (parenting after IF)
- Little Bit of Something (IVF, donor eggs, IF after cancer)
- Life after D&C is celebrating her birthday this Thursday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Aaaah, Mr. DD celebrated his birthday yesterday. Though he doesn't read his wife's blog, you can still go over and give him good wishes. You know, for when she Blurbs her blog.
- Happy 7th anniversary to Heather and T at Production, Not Reproduction.
- It is the unfulfilled due date of Pearl and Jam. Please go give JJ a hug.
- Entrusted has lost her grandfather. Please go over there and give her a hug.
- Infertility & Hope got a negative on her IUI cycle. They have one more go before moving on to IVF. Go wish her luck for this final IUI.
- Babylust has a very complicated situation right now with the placenta. She could use a lot of support.
- Antigone is simply put having a shitty day. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Two weeks of strict bedrest for Babylust. Go over and keep her company.
- Tracy is back on bedrest after the tear in her placenta became bigger. Please go over and give her support.
- Life As a Sandwich is on bedrest this week due to placental abruption (though she is now home from the hospital). Go over and keep her company.
- Mean Mama (originally BlogPicchiPacchi) is on bedrest at 29 weeks. Go over and keep her company.
- Schatzi is on "increased rest" and will most likely be on bedrest for a large portion of her pregnancy.
- All Roads Lead to Family is on modified bedrest.
- Two boys for the Infertile Long and Winding Road!
- The Holmes' New Addition got back her first beta and it's 678!
- It's twins for Ten Times Crazier.
- Gas Passer had a great second beta.
- Cece had a great first ultrasound and she goes back on the 22nd.
- It turns out that Klove at An Accident of Hope did not miscarry and the last ultrasound showed a healthy heartbeat.
- Stephanie at A Few Good Eggs gave birth to Daniel on April 4th. Go wish her congratulations!
- Amid everything else, Yoka got the call last night. They've been chosen and the expectant mum was in labour. More details coming soon, but give her good wishes.