Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Tomorrow is A New Day! Please help out Allison.
- Looking for Blogs: "I'm 41, dealing with secondary infertility. Am relatively new to this world, just having been given high fsh results (29) on Friday...I was looking for blogs specifically by women in situations similar to mine." So...over 40 and high FSH--if you write a blog that fits the bill, leave your blog url in the comments section below so this person can begin reading along.
- Question: Confessions of a Paranoid Parent says, "I had my FET on May 22, and have extremely faint HPTs from yesterday and today (5 & 6 DPT), with lines that don't seem to be getting any darker. I'm trying neither to get my hopes up nor to panic, but I'd love to hear from other people who did FETs and how things turned out (especially if they're impatient like me)." Please go over and give her support as well as your thoughts.
- Question: Somehow, Someway has questions she should ask for her upcoming consult to start IVF. Please offer some suggestions.
- Must-Read Post: Slaying, Blogging, Whatever has a post about the kindergarten teacher who voted the child out of the classroom.
- Are you commenting? NaComLeavMo kicked off yesterday--5 comments a day + 1 returned comment (or 6 comments total if you didn't get any new comments). Plus 214-ish comments once a week to be an Iron Commentor (are there any strong of heart and strong of clicking finger out there?).
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
BIRTHDAYS AND ANNIVERSARIES (celebrate your birthday or blogoversary with the community. Send me date at any point and I'll post them on the correct day)
- It was Sam's 6th birthday yesterday from Everything is Under Control. Go over and sing him a song.
- Tales of an Infertile Woman celebrated her anniversary yesterday. Go wish them congratulations.
- We missed My Little Drummer Boys's blogoversary on May 25th. You can still give her congratulations.
- Friday is Leah's blogoversary at Tales from My Dusty Ovaries. Go wish her congratulations.
- Liana at Welcome to the Dollhouse is celebrating her birthday today. Go sing her a song.
- Brooke is remembering Caden, as yesterday marked three months after losing him.
- Today is the EDD of Tina's first loss. Please go by My Many Blessings and give her a hug.
- None Today.
- Busted Babymaker needs to have a D & C next Tuesday. Please go over and give her love.
- When One's Only Hope Fails's surrogate is getting a negative on pee sticks at 6dp6dt. Please go give her support.
- When Will it Be My Turn? is headed for a potential egg retrieval Friday (or maybe Saturday).
- Baby C is not doing well and the doctor believes he won't live. Please go give WhenSarahLaughed support.
- Isn't It Pretty to Think So? was just diagnosed with PCOS.
- Jaded Girl at Beautiful Curve has posted Daniella’s story and could use some support.
- Both of the Spits could use a little extra love, as they are having a hard time with the loss of Gabriel.
- Wielecki Twins is on bedrest with high blood pressure.
- Trying is on bedrest due to gestational hypertension and low amniotic fluid.
- Tracy is on modified bedrest and will probably remain like this for the remainder of the pregnancy.
- Schatzi is on "increased rest" and will most likely be on bedrest for a large portion of her pregnancy.
- When All Else Fails... is on bedrest due to a shortened cervix.
- Geohde is on increased rest too as she keeps in the twins to 32 weeks.
- Crowded Uterus Syndrome is on bedrest.
- Antigone Lost had a good ultrasound and saw the heartbeat.
- Will They Have His Eyes? is having an important ultrasound today to determine the viability. Please go give her a lot of support.
- Nancy had a great ultrasound yesterday--one baby on board.
- None Today.