Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at email@example.com with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Go forth and grab people: let's get more non-IFers to join NaComLeavMo--National Comment Leaving Month (national refers to wherever you're living at the time...), this year's answer to the Commentathon. Okay, more IFers too, but the non-IFers as well.
- Spotty Lost & Found for a few days--sorry about that!
- Question: The Elusive Stork has a question about Mother's Day and open adoption: "For those of you who have adopted and have an open/semi-open arrangement with the birthparents...do you do anything to commemorate Mother's Day for the birth/first mother? I am really struggling with it? I don't know if she would appreciate it or if it would just be too hard..." Go over to her blog if you can help.
- Question: Soapchick has a question for a lawyer. If you are one, head over to her blog and help her out.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Thoughts From My Life (old blog; new address)
- Blogoversary celebration--take two! I reported the wrong date last month for Weebles Wobblog's blogoversary. This Sunday is the correct one so head over and wish her congratulations.
- STE and CDE are celebrating their wedding anniversary next Monday. Go wish them congratulations.
- It's Naima's 2nd birthday this week!
- Tubeless in St. Louis is remembering two unfulfilled due dates this week on the 7th and the 10th--both twin pregnancies. Please go over there and support her.
- Everything is Under Control is also remembering two babies this week--one who died on the 8th and one who died on the 11th.
- The Anguished Corn lost one of the puglets. Please go over there and give her a lot of support.
- A New Kind of Normal had to sign forms for her upcoming hysterectomy. Please go over there and give her support.
- Un-simple Procreation's pregnancy is possibly ectopic. Please go over and support her while she waits to find out.
- Bugsy is in an incredibly stressful space right now. Please go over and give her a hug.
- It's Either Sadness or Euphoria has a FET scheduled for Monday. Go over and wish her good luck.
- Reproductively Challenged got a bit of good news: they were able to retrieve six and fertilize one. That one will be put on ice until they deal with the polyp.
- Fantastic news for Sarah Solitaire--she got her green card after 8 years!
- Ashleigh is also in a terribly stressful space right now. Please go over and give her support.
- Brenda's nephew had an eye infection that spread through his body (and possibly another virus to boot). He seems to be doing better, but still go give her good thoughts.
- Kathy got back the chromosomal report on Molly and there were no chromosomal abnormalities.
- Send good thoughts her way: Monogrammed Mom has her final today and could use your good energy.
- Trying is on bedrest due to gestational hypertension and low amniotic fluid.
- Elizabeth from The I Word is in the hospital and on bedrest with mild preeclampsia. Go over and keep her company.
- Leah at Tales from My Dusty Ovaries is officially on bedrest.
- Tracy is on modified bedrest and will probably remain like this for the remainder of the pregnancy.
- Schatzi is on "increased rest" and will most likely be on bedrest for a large portion of her pregnancy.
- When All Else Fails... is on bedrest due to a shortened cervix.
- Geohde is on increased rest too as she keeps in the twins to 32 weeks.
- Crowded Uterus Syndrome is on bedrest.
- Spicy Sister is pregnant with a great beta.
- MyBabyQuest is pregnant and also has a great beta.
- Chasing a Child got pregnant right before her DE cycle! Her first ultrasound is next Monday--go wish her good luck.
- Waiting for Our Little Miracle's expectant mother gave birth to a boy on May 2nd. Kat and Jason have named him Pierson and he is home from the hospital with them. Go over and wish her congratulations.