Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- The new IComLeavWe list is up for October. Join along; who doesn't love comments?
- Have you been itching to make a difference in someone's world? Consider joining along to help with the current U.T.E.R.U.S. project. We currently have $298.62 on our way towards our $3000 goal as well as many donated items that will be sold on eBay. Coming soon: an etsy store that you can participate in.
- Last Chance: this is your last chance to submit your 100 words for the next 100 Words Project on the Bridges site. The theme for October is Love. Please participate--the one for September 11th was amazing. The deadline is October 2nd. As in, tomorrow.
- Activism: Antigone Lost is spearheading a fantastic campaign for Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day (Oct 15). Please go over and see what you can do.
- Great Cause: It's Not the End of the World writes: "In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, through October 7th, Danielle will donate a portion of each blog she designs to The Susan G. Komen Foundation. She designed my blog and did a truly amazing job! Please contact her at email@example.com if you are interested in a fresh, new look for your blog and in donating money to cancer research!"
- Treatment Grants: I was approached by Fertile Dreams which gives grants to those undergoing fertility treatments. It's worth poking around their site.
- Update: Books in Every Room has her review post up that features many from the loss blogosphere. Head over to read it and win a copy of the book.
- Invite Only: Luck Doesn't Happen Twice is going invite only. You can access her email address on her blog to ask to keep reading at Pancake Saturday.
- Password Protected: Jaded is going password protected for some of her posts. Email her at jaded_me0223 at yahoo dot com if you’d like to keep reading along.
- Question: Luna has a question for a friend: "Does anyone know of some good resources, articles, or books to recommend that address issues unique to adopting a toddler
- Question: Infertile Turtle has a question about stress relievers during IVF. Go give your suggestions.
- Grab It: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Pregnancy has created a gorgeous badge for NIAW (National Infertility Awareness Week). Go to her blog if you want the code.
- Bridges continues to post daily. And it continues to be an amazing resource for insight into a multitude of worlds. And I'm not just saying that because I work on it.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
BIRTHDAYS AND ANNIVERSARIES (celebrate your birthday or blogoversary with the community. Send me date at any point and I'll post them on the correct day)
- Sarah Solitaire's 40th birthday is this week! Go over and sing her a little song.
- Browneyedgirl is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go sing her a song and give her some cake!
- Where's My Belly's anniversary was yesterday. Stop over and celebrate with her and husband!
- Saturday was Mrs. Spit’s 30th birthday. It's not too late to sing her a song.
- Allison from Our Own Creation is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go over and eat some cake with her.
- Jumping Through the Hoops had her 6 year anniversary on Tuesday. Not too late to wish them congratulations.
- Miss Mac at Mac and PC had her 32nd birthday on Tuesday. Go wish her happy birthday.
- None Today.
MISCELLANEOUS SUPPORT AND CELEBRATIONS (scary scans, anxious waits, OHSS, and a host of other reasons why these bloggers could use some additional support right now. Also, celebratory retrievals, transfers, and other good news)
- A lot of stressful decisions over at I Want to be a Mommy. Go give her a hug.
- Antigone is showing the early signs of growth restriction. Please go give her support.
- Brenda has another update about BabyQuest. Maxx has some major infections and a collapsed lung but is fighting hard.
- Miss Conception is having her donor embryo transfer today.
- Somehowsomeway could use some good thoughts right now. She has gotten a faint positive at the end of a very long 2ww but is also experiencing a lot of cramping and some spotting. Go give her a hug as she waits around for a more definitive answer.
- Infertility on the Brain is having her retrieval today. Go wish her well!
- My Scar Smiles At Me has started her medications for her donor egg cycle.
- Womb for Improvement received the results of her hysteroscopy and they weren't good. She needs to take the next 3 months off from TTC and then repeat the hysterscopy. She could use some cheering up.
- Ten Times Crazier is in the hospital on bedrest for contractions and her cervix is dilating. She will be in the hospital until 34 weeks or until the twins come.
- Gas Passer is on bedrest for the rest of her pregnancy.
- A Uterus Divided is on bedrest.
- Interrupted Wanderlust has been placed on modified bedrest due to low amniotic fluid with one of the twins.
- A Journey of Hope is on bedrest.
- Finding Motherhood has found motherhood. She's pregnant and her next beta is Friday.
- Great u/s for Trying to Become Pregnant with PCOS.
- Elizabeth just found out her surrogate is pregnant from their IVF cycle! Go give her congrats - it's been a very long road for all of them.
- Still Passing Open Windows's surrogate is pregnant.
- Soulbliss had a fantastic ultrasound.
- Crowded Uterus Syndrome had her twins, Evelynn and Lennon, on September 23rd. Go over and wish her congratulations.