Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Barren Bitches (and Man-Pie) Book Brigade is reading Harriet the Spy. Join along.
- Question: Julie and Dan are currently on their third fresh cycle doing IVF. They wanted to make sure that they had additional disability coverage beyond what work provides "just in case" there was is a pregnancy and if bed rest was involved in the pregnancy. Insurance companies so far will not give a straight answer as to if bed rest is covered...they just say it's a case by case thing. Has anyone had any experience with this? Or any recommendations?
- Fundraiser: This is a pretty amazing story. Two bloggers met online and now one is the other's surrogate. Seriously--I think that is freakin' amazing (okay, okay, one was already a surrogate who has had successful pregnancies for others, but still--they matched online). They are raising funds right now to help with the enormous cost. They also donated three heart necklaces to the current U.T.E.R.U.S. project. Please help I'm a Smart One (a Clicker!) and Embracing Happenstance in this fundraiser.
- Widget: Guy Kawasaki created a widget for all of his Alltop sites. You can get the one for the infertility, adoption, or child-free ones here.
- Um...hello...did you check out the new stuff happening with U.T.E.R.U.S.?
- Bridges continues to post daily. And it continues to be an amazing resource for insight into a multitude of worlds. And I'm not just saying that because I work on it.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
BIRTHDAYS AND ANNIVERSARIES (celebrate your birthday or blogoversary with the community. Send me date at any point and I'll post them on the correct day)
- None Today.
- Photogrl over at Not The Path I Chose is remembering the loss of her third pregnancy and her left tube. She could use some hugs right now.
- A family that lives near Amy lost their daughter last week. She's asking for support for them since it appears they aren't getting much local support. Please leave a message of support in the guest book.
- Bumpy Road to Motherhood will get her mother's biopsy results today. Please go give her support.
- IVF Drama Unscripted is having her FET on Friday. Go wish her good luck.
- It is Jen's 500th post!
- N and J at Two Hot Mamas had an unsettling ultrasound today-please go sit with them while they wait for the next ultrasound.
- Antigone will be appearing in court via speakerphone for her divorce today. Please give her support.
- A Decade of BFNs is experiencing bright red spotting and is not in a good place right now. Could use a hug.
- B from Angry Infertile is having a 'talk' with her RE about 'next steps', and she's hoping it isn't IVF.
- Ten Times Crazier is in the hospital on bedrest for contractions and her cervix is dilating. She will be in the hospital until 34 weeks or until the twins come.
- Gas Passer is on bedrest for the rest of her pregnancy.
- A Uterus Divided is on bedrest.
- The Duchess is on bedrest.
- CC at Inconceivable No More got a fetal fibronectin test and so is on modified bedrest for at least the next two week. Go keep her company.
- Erica's miscarriage was misdiagnosed and she is still pregnant. Though she isn't out of the danger zone yet, things are looking okay.
- Laura is having a girl!
- Stace has five HPTs and a beta to prove she's pregnant!
- None Today.