Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day is Back!: Please vote for this one from How to Get from 0 to Pregnant.... Melanie muses about whether ignorance is bliss when it comes to knowledge of the truly tenuous nature of pregnancy. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- A massive thank you for everyone who voted, Twittered, Facebooked or blogged the Weblog Awards. They are certifying the vote and posting the winners tomorrow morning.
- Welcome Them Back!: Jesus Was Not a Republican is finally home after two years in Guatemala. Post something on your blog or go comment on her blog. Give them a huge congratulations and a virtual welcome home party.
- Opportunity: Another blogger sent this in: "clinical trial for women who have irregular cycles and have been TTC >12 months" and the site states: If you are a woman 18-38 years of age who has been trying to get pregnant and has an irregular monthly menstrual cycle (4 or fewer menstrual cycles per year OR have a menstrual cycle of more than 45 days), you may qualify for a research study.
- Meeting: Cara from Share Southen Vermont is facilitating her first infant and pregnancy loss support session this Wednesday evening. If you have attended a Share group meeting in your area she would love your feedback, what worked, what didn't and what did you wish had been discussed? Head over and send a few encouraging words.
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- Bridges continues to post and it continues to be an amazing resource for insight into a multitude of worlds. And I'm not just saying that because I work on it.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- None Today.
- PCOS Baby is celebrating her birthday today. Go sing her a little song.
- Baby, Interrupted is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go have a little cake with her.
- You Just Never Know Where Hope Might Take Ya celebrates her 10th wedding anniversary on Friday! Go wish them congratulations.
- Today is the anniversary of the day Alexa found out Ames had died. Please go give her a lot of support.
- To Baby and Beyond is remembering her first loss today. She could use some support.
- None Today.
- Annacyclopedia posted her hundredth post, and celebrated by summarizing her life in exactly 100 words. Go over and join the fun!
- On Friday, Turia is going to speak publicly about her experience with IF. She will be talking about the financial side of things and how insurance coverage has allowed her to pursue what many of her friends have been unable to afford. Go give her your support and huge hugs for her courage!
- Krysta's egg retrieval is scheduled for Thursday morning.
- Wednesday morning egg retrieval (IVF #3) for This Wasn't The Plan.
- Dee remains on bedrest after Pprom at 13 weeks. She is now 24 weeks and has been moved to the hospital for bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- Ange is back home after being in the hospital after some bleeding. She is on bedrest for the time being.
- JJ is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy.
- Womb for Rent saw a heartbeat on her u/s. Go wish her congratulations!
- CouldYouMaybeBaby is at the hospital. More information when she posts again.
Read and Support