Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Keeping the same pick for today. Please click even if you've read the post so we can get it on the front page of Kirtsy for others to read. Please vote for this one from Baby Smiling in Back Seat. Musings on the topic of lucky charms. I loved her idea on the power of placebo and the discussion in the comment section is fascinating. Part of an ongoing series. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Online Shower: Please join Martha for a Virtual Baby Shower for KimboSue to be held Saturday, March 6th at 11 am Central Time, (12 noon Eastern, 10 am Mountain, and 9 am Pacific). Please stop by for more information, to leave a comment, to RSVP or other ideas, inspirations, and well wishes for Kim and Dean as they welcome Peanut this April.
- Survey: This Is Not What I Had Planned has a link up on her blog today about a survey being done by some folks up in San Francisco regarding the importance of how the medical community handles the delivery of the news of a stillbirth or neonatal death. The author of the study is collecting data from parents who have lived through this tragedy to include in her study. Please stop by K@lalkly's site and link to the survey if you would like your voice to be heard.
- Face-to-Face Meeting Up?: Dora will be traveling to Toronto in a few weeks for her donor embryo transfer. She has already been chatting with another Toronto area blogger about meeting up, but would love to schedule more meetups with other area bloggers. She also writes: "once I make my hotel arrangements, please email me if you'd like to send a card or CHOCOLATE. It will be Valentine's weekend! firstname.lastname@example.org."
- Online Shower: Leah is organizing an online group gift for JJ of Reproductive Jeans. If you'd like to contribute, click over to the Baby Gift site and read how you can participate. This message will be up until the 30th which is the closing date for contributing.
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- Bridges continues to post and it continues to be an amazing resource for insight into a multitude of worlds. And I'm not just saying that because I work on it.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- The Adventures of Baby V (old blog; new digs)
- Child of G-d is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go sing her a little song.
- Chez Perky's birthday is on Thursday. Go over and eat some cake with her.
- Baby Steps to Baby Shoes is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- Another Dreamer is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Production, Not Reproduction is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go eat some cake with her.
- Antigone Lost celebrated her blogoversary last week. Go wish her congratulations.
- Yesterday was I'm a Smart One's blogoversary. Go wish her congratulations.
- Today marks the unfulfilled due date of Baby Rocker at My Journey to Mommyhood.
- Motherhood (the not so easy road) has had her eighth miscarriage confirmed. Support her during this difficult time.
- The Story of Me experienced a brain aneurysm earlier this month and wrote about it last week. Please go over and give her support.
- Sarge has to have another MRI tomorrow. Please go give Flicka and Sarge support.
- Go wish Soulbliss an easy move as she crosses the country to her new home.
- Of Course You'll Get Pregnant is back in the stirrups again. Go wish her good luck as she returns to the clinic.
- Womb For Improvement has had the results of a second biopsy of her womb lining which confirms that she has endometrial hyperplasia with mild atypia she has been put on a progesterone coil for six months in the hope that it will flush out the lining. Has anyone else been diagnosed with this condition and had the same, or alternative, treatment. Any advice or personal stories would be very welcome.
- Just Nesting had another negative and is feeling down. She could use some hugs.
- Stacey transfered 2 embryos on Tuesday afternoon.
- Sluggish Butterfly has some stress happening right now and is getting ready for her IUI which is tomorrow morning. She could use some encouragement.
- Dawn just got a BFN on IVF #3. Please head over to her blog to show her some support.
- Princess Jo (& her new husband) found out today that they have less than 2 weeks to move out of a house they have rented for over a year. Hope, thoughts and ideas would be appreciated, particularly as this could not have come at a worse time financially.
- Rebecca's family is going through a lot of trouble, and she could use some hugs.
- Shinejil is scheduled for her IUI today. Go wish her good luck.
- WiseGuy's 100th post offers some food for thought.
- The Making of a Family just got her CGH results from CCRM today. After waiting almost 7 weeks, the nurse called her and told said that there was a technical problem in the lab and they were not able to complete the tests on her embryos. MamaSoon is an incredible woman and has been such a great cheerleader for all of us. She deserves better than this!
- Dee remains on bedrest after Pprom at 13 weeks. She is now 24 weeks and has been moved to the hospital for bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- Ange is back home after being in the hospital after some bleeding. She is on bedrest for the time being.
- JJ is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy.
- After a scare, a great sonogram for The Sweet Life.
- After a two-year hiatus from blogging, MC has returned to announce that they are 13 weeks pregnant with twins!
- Kicking You From the Inside had her anatomy scan and is having a girl!
- Becky's new little one, Amelia, is scheduled to debut today. Go wish them well. Updates to follow.
- Leery Polyp (now The Modernity Ward) gave birth to a girl, Daphne, on January 15. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- BB at BB's BabyQuest is going in for a scheduled c-section today. Go over and wish her good luck.
Read and Support