Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Love and Life in the Petri Dish. Ever wonder how much your doctor is paid? Mo examines a NYT article on salaries and asks questions about the ethics of compensation in the face of a health need. Don't just read it--jump into the conversation. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Fundraiser: Dragondreamer's Lair has a post up about the Cora Paige Project. She writes: "Cora Paige was the young daughter of the McClenahans and they recently lost her after a short but brutal battle with cancer. The Macs want to build a community playground in their daughter's memory. A community of bloggers and etsy sellers has sprung up to try and help them with this project." Please click here to read more about the story and see how you can participate.
- Vote: Chasing a Child is up for an award for best "mommyblogger" from Scholastic. She's one of ten finalists. You can vote for her here: http://www.scholastic.com/parents/blogcontest/.
- Question: Sara at Gas Passer is looking for information with breastmilk storage.
- Fundraiser: KLTTX is walking in the March for Babies this year. Go over and give her support and encouragement.
- Project: Kymberli of I'm a Smart One is hosting a sock exchange: It's The Great Sock-It-to-Me Exchange. The warmth you feel from your bloggy support is a warm and fuzzy pair of snuggly socks. Take the support with you for a trip to the stirrups. Wear them when you're chasing around your battle-won little person. Put them on when you have something to celebrate or when you need a hug. Wear them as a physical reminder of all the people inside your computer who you know care for and are thinking of you. Visit her blog to sign up by March 6!
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Still No Explanation (parenting after IVF, unexplained IF)
- Loveliest Days (in the beginning)
- Three Quarter Mom (infant death)
- The Daily Doings of Mr Silly... is celebrating her birthday this week. Go sing her a little song.
- Princess Jo is celebrating her birthday next Sunday. Go over and eat a little cake with her.
- Insert Metaphor is celebrating her first blogoversary! Go wish her a happy day!
- Barren is the New Black will be remembering her loss next week. Please go give her support.
- Raspberry Chip is remembering the baby she lost on the two year anniversary. Give her your support.
- None Today.
- Nancy is having surgery today (tubal ligation) and even though she wants to have it done, it still hurts her heart to think about what it means. Please go over and give her support.
- Nina finished her Clomid today! Please send her good thoughts for next week.
- Aunt Becky's infant daughter is having brain surgery today. Stop by and give her some support during the agonizing wait.
- Barbara had a good fertilization report and is waiting to find out whether she'll have a three or five-day transfer.
- Mrs. X had a great ER with 11 eggs retrieved! Go send some good thoughts her way as she awaits the fertilization report.
- After many ups and downs, Onepinkline is very excited to have made it to trigger.
- The egg retrieval for IVF #2 has yielded 11 eggs for Sam, and now she is awaits the fertilization report and transfer.
- Lisa at Infertile Ground just labeled a post with the tag "Life After TTC" for the first time. She has been avoiding posting lately because she knew she needed to add such a tag to the repertoire . . . and, as she suspected it might, adding it sucked a lot.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Hoping for Another Lovebug is on hospital bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. Please keep her company. She has Internet access, though reading is easier than typing.
- Reba found out that her cervix is funneling and she is now on bedrest. Her next appointment is on Wednesday and she could use some support so that her little one hangs on as long as possible.
- RM is on bedrest due to elevated BP and swelling. She has 23 days until her due date. Please go over and keep her company.
- Kelly got a BFP from her FET!
- Nate Nate Roller Skate gave birth to a girl on February 25th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Erin of Just Off Magazine is in labor! Her water broke yesterday, but as of this morning she has failed to progress past 5 cm. She is live-blogging her labor and will likely be headed for a c-section. Keep her in your thoughts as she delivers her baby boy!
Read and Support