Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from How to Get from 0 to Pregnant in 365 Easy Steps. The author explains how it seems inadequate to tell people that she is pregnant without them knowing the story that came before this point. I fell in love with her phrase "almost wasn't to be fetus." How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- New Blogroll: Production, Not Reproduction has started an Open Adoption Blogroll. Go over and add your blog.
- Question: Aliza has a young daughter that has been playing "mommy and baby" with her, with NG being the mommy and Aliza being the baby. This has gone on for months and she asks if there are any suggestions on how to handle the constant role reversal?
- Question: Emilythehopeless may be moving to Savannah, GA and would love to talk to anyone who lives or has lived in the area. Contact her via her blog.
- Fundraiser: Dragondreamer's Lair has a post up about the Cora Paige Project. She writes: "Cora Paige was the young daughter of the McClenahans and they recently lost her after a short but brutal battle with cancer. The Macs want to build a community playground in their daughter's memory. A community of bloggers and etsy sellers has sprung up to try and help them with this project." Please click here to read more about the story and see how you can participate.
- Vote: Chasing a Child is up for an award for best "mommyblogger" from Scholastic. She's one of ten finalists. You can vote for her here: http://www.scholastic.com/parents/blogcontest/. This post will be up until March 13th because you can keep voting until March 13th.
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Open Adoption Blogroll (um...what it sounds like)--it's now the Turducken of blogrolls with a blogroll inside a blogroll!
- Wishing and Hoping for Baby (in the beginning)
- My Life in Stirrups (pg loss, general IF)
- The Daily Doings of Mr Silly... is celebrating her birthday this week. Go sing her a little song.
- Princess Jo is celebrating her birthday next Sunday. Go over and eat a little cake with her.
- Cupcakes and Conundrums celebrates her birthday today. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Sell Crazy Someplace Else is celebrating her birthday next week. Go over early and sing her a little song.
- Scared and Scarred is also celebrating her birthday next week. Go over and eat a little cake with her.
- Fertile Ramblings is celebrating her birthday next week. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Three of a Kind is celebrating her birthday next week. Go over and eat a little cake with her.
- Addition Problems is celebrating her birthday next week. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Barren is the New Black will be remembering her loss next week. Please go give her support.
- Today is Caden's birthday. Go remember Caden on year after he was born.
- It's Been Harder Than We Thought's mother died by suicide on Sunday. Please do not just click over--leave words of support.
- Next post is The Story of Me's 100th. Go guess the date and time of her arrival from her trip.
- Chelle's embroys are doing so well that she is waiting for a 5 day transfer instead of a 2day. Send her some high fives!
- Relaxing Doesn't Make Babies had two terrific quality embryos to freeze. Go wish them congratulations.
- Perchancetodream is trying to redirect her energies to exploring international adoption: specifically Bulgaria. If anyone has any experiences (good or bad) with agencies, Bulgaria or the entire process, she could use a lift raft to help her out of this overwhelming space.
- Tabi's first surro cycle ended with a BFN - this after three consecutive ectopics. She could use some hugs.
- Dreams Come True Sometimes had a BFN after her first IUI.
- Nicole could use lots of good thoughts for her egg retrieval for IVF #3 today! Quality v. quantity!
- Friday, Ellen from My So-Called Life is having her CD 12 ultrasound. If the drugs don't work this time, her doctor is going to make her take 6-12 months off the drugs.
- IVF - A Husband's Perspective could use the perspective of others concerning egg quality post-fertilization.
- Joni just got a negative on an IVF cycle that was converted to IUI.
- Barbara is excited that all five of her embryos are doing well and the doctors are expecting a day five transfer this Sunday! Go wish her congratulations and keep her company as she waits.
- Myrtle's Not So Fertile had her retrieval and of five eggs retrieved, four fertilized and are still growing. Go congratulate her as she awaits a progress report.
- Shelby transferred two rockstar blastocysts on Thursday.
- PrincessOfTides is having a rough day and could use some extra support.
- Mrs. X is waiting to learn if she'll have a three or five-day transfer (11 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilized). Go keep her company as she waits.
- Sunday, March 3rd, is Lostintaipei's big FET. This will be their last stab at trying to have a baby with her gametes and they could use all the support they could get.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Hoping for Another Lovebug is on hospital bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. Please keep her company. She has Internet access, though reading is easier than typing.
- Reba found out that her cervix is funneling and she is now on bedrest. Her next appointment is on Wednesday and she could use some support so that her little one hangs on as long as possible.
- RM is on bedrest due to elevated BP and swelling. She has 23 days until her due date. Please go over and keep her company.
- An Offering of Love got a fabulous second beta, go celebrate with her!
- Just Off Magazine gave birth to a boy, Frederick, on February 26. Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support