Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Stirrup Queens. Hell yeah, I'm Kirtsying my own post. An open note to all of the people finding our blogs because they are googling information about the Octuplet Mum. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Yarn!: A Sibling for Celia is parting with her yarn (and has a crazy story for why) and it is gorgeous stuff. She writes: "SO, if you're a knitter, and looking to buy some yarn, I'm destashing my personal stash. I've listed a bunch of things on my knitting blog in hopes that I can make up some cash fast. Thankfully Ravelry has already helped, and I'm getting rid of a bit. Or check out my etsy shop if you want to see some of the yarn I've dyed."
- Prayer Retreat: Hannah's Hope is holding a prayer retreat for those experiencing infertility or pregnancy loss. The location is Cincinnati, OH and the cost is $200 per person for the event, hotel, and all meals.
- Important Warning: a blogger wishing to remain anonymous has placed her story out there via Helping Make Sense's COCA (come one, come all) project. It is about what happened with her frozen embryos following a break-up and she includes ways to protect your embryos in the event of a break-up or divorce.
- Question: One Must Continue to Believe has a question about what she should do in the face of a friend having a shared due date baby with the baby she lost and her friend delivering right now.
- If you see strange dotted lines appearing in the blogroll, ignore them. Cassandra and I have a system for making the changes and they'll be gone soon.
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- Bridges continues to post and it continues to be an amazing resource for insight into a multitude of worlds. And I'm not just saying that because I work on it.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- None Today.
- Deb is celebrating her birthday next Friday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Julie's birthday is next Saturday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- G's birthday was Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- Z and Abel will celebrate their 11th anniversary on Saturday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Sprogblogger is remembering her unfulfilled due date. Go give her a hug.
- Miss W is remembering loss of 1st pregnancy on 5 year anniversary. Please go give her support.
- None Today.
- Callie is scheduled for her ER for IVF #2 on Saturday. This cycle has been really up and down so your support and good wishes are very much appreciated.
- Z's grandmother is very ill, and she could use some support.
- A close friend of Leslee lost his 4.5 year battle with brain cancer yesterday. Please stop by and give her a hug.
- Jo's injectables cycle is turning out poorly. She is going in for an IUI this morning (Friday), with just a very slim chance of it working. She could use some support!
- Jess at Life in the White House has her beta for her 3rd donor-IUI cycle this Monday. Please keep her company over the weekend.
- Makes You Stronger could use some additional support right now.
- Miranda the Butterfly had her IUI canceled and they may have to move to ZIFT.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Healing Arts had a great first scan.
- Nicely doubling third beta for Kym and Chance's surrogacy cycle!
- Anne has seen two lines... beta pending.
- Tripling second beta for Niki and her cousin/gestational carrier, K!
- Elaine gave birth to Baby K on February 10th. Go wish her congratulations.
- Paranoid gave birth to her baby girl, E, on February 9. Go wish her congratulations.
- Heather's Endeavors gave birth to a boy, Q, on February 11th. She is also planning on going private within the next few weeks. Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support