Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: No pick o' the day because Kirtsy is down. There is an error message on their site.
- If you see strange dotted lines appearing in the blogroll, ignore them. Cassandra and I have a system for making the changes and they'll be gone soon.
- Go Forth and Educate: The New York Times keeps using the term implant. Just in case you wanted to leave a comment explaining the difference between transfer and implant...
- Question: Sara at Gas Passer is looking for information on how to make home made baby food. She is wondering what types of processors or recipes you liked and which trays and schedules were easiest to freeze things ahead.
- Book Giveaway: The RE's Muse is giving away two books on loss: Miscarriage After Infertility: A Woman's Guide to Coping by Margaret Comerford Freda and Carrie F. Semelsberger, RNs. and Miscarriage: Why It Happens and How Best to Reduce Your Risks by Henry M. Lerner, M.D. If you would like them, contact her through her blog.
- Survey: Where To Go From Here has a survey on her blog. If you have experienced a stillbirth, please complete this survey about a stillbirth support hotline.
- Contest: Mrs Spock's Two-Year Blogaversary is Feb. 24th, and she is holding a contest to celebrate! She is inviting her readers to come up with her trail name for the Stirrup Queens Blogging Name Registry, and is giving away a set of To-Go Ware Bamboo Utensils and an Envirosax reusable shopping bag to the winner whose name she chooses. There are two weeks until this contest ends.
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- Bridges continues to post and it continues to be an amazing resource for insight into a multitude of worlds. And I'm not just saying that because I work on it.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Strong Blonde (old blog; new digs)
- Deb is celebrating her birthday next Friday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Julie's birthday is next Saturday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Melanie celebrated her 39th birthday yesterday. Go sing her a little song.
- Wednesday was Riding the Roller Coaster's blogoversary. Go wish her congratulations.
- This Thursday is Maddy's birthday. Please sit with Tash while she remembers.
- None Today.
- Gina's 3rd IUI failed. Please go over and give a hug.
- Road to Adopt finalized her daughter's adoption yesterday! Go wish them congratulations.
- Mary at Hopeful Unicorn has hit a bump in her infertility journey and could use some support.
- After a cancellation last time, Kelly's FET is on and scheduled for next Wednesday. Go give her good thoughts.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Sluggish Butterfly had a beta of 88! Go wish her good doubling numbers for Friday.
- JamieD at The Therapist Is In saw Skeeter's heartbeat yesterday. Please go celebrate with her.
- Paige is scheduled for induction today. More news when she posts again.
- The Other Shoe gave birth to baby boy, Daniel, on February 5th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support