Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Stirrup Queens. Hell yeah, I'm Kirtsying my own post. An open note to all of the people finding our blogs because they are googling information about the Octuplet Mum. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Helpful Post: Infertility on the Brain! has a post about infertility and taxes.
- Call for Nominations: Glow in the Woods is calling for nominations for the Glow in the Woods awards. Go over and tell them the best posts you've recently read.
- Question: Forever Reaching asks: "I'm getting the pull to try IVF #3 so I would like to also hook up with anyone who's ever done an IVF protocol of clomid, 8 amps of stims, ganirelix, ICSI and AH which was what my RE is suggesting. Anyone with DOR have successful IVF? What worked?"
- If you see strange dotted lines appearing in the blogroll, ignore them. Cassandra and I have a system for making the changes and they'll be gone soon.
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- MoJo Working (PCOS, male factor)
- Were You Looking For Me (general IF)
- If Only... (pg loss, international adoption)
- Twice the Fun (but Half the Sleep) (parenting multiples after IF)
- My Adventures in Reality (secondary IF)
- Sticky Feet celebrated her anniversary last Saturday. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- The Hairy Farmer Family celebrated her birthday last weekend. Go sing her a little song.
- Good Times, Good Times is celebrating her birthday this week. Go have a little cake with her.
- The Waiting Womb is celebrating her birthday next weekend. Go sing her a little song.
- Littlesteps celebrated her thirtieth birthday on Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- None Today.
- I'm a Smart One and Chance's pregnancy is ending. There was no gestational or yolk sac at the ultrasound. Please go give all of them support.
- Normal is Just a Setting on My Dryer's husband got laid-off this week. Please go give her support.
- May's FIL had heart surgery. Everything seems to have gone well but their family could use a few good thoughts as he recovers.
- Following a BFN on our last IUI, Perchancetodream has come to the end of her treatment road. They're going to regroup and then forge down a new path. Any words of support as they try to figure out what this is and how to do it would be duly appreciated.
- Megan will begin Lupron for IVF #2 on Tuesday. Go wish her good luck.
- Jill had her first Lupron shot for IVF #2 this past Sunday. Off and running!
- White Picket Fences's grandmother had an accident and broke several bones. She could use some good thoughts.
- Shalini is going crazy trying to juggle/deal with the next frozen embryo transfer with donor embryos (particularly mourning the loss of having biological children), a marriage on the rocks and (forced) unemployment all sprung early this year. Any support and positive stories/experiences with donor embryos would be appreciated.
- Spring wishes to thank everyone for their good wishes during her youngest daughter's recent surgery. Baby Girl is home recovering now and doing well. Thanks again!
- IVF #3 is underway for Nicole.
- Cathy has a lot to deal with, and she could use some support.
- Callie had the retrieval for IVF #2, but it did not yield as many fertilized embryos as they were hoping. Please keep her company while she waits for transfer.
- Karen got a negative home test. Please sit with her while she waits for Wednesday's beta.
- Emily and Steve have gotten a BFN and they could use every hug and outpouring of love you can possibly muster. Please go flood them with love and support.
- Please go give Becky some love as she takes newborn Amelia's to her second MRI and follow-up appointment with the neurologist before her brain surgery on the 26th.
- Alison had her retrieval on Sunday. She is disappointed that they were only able to retrieve five eggs as she started out with 16+ follicles.
- Mnrn is celebrating her 100th post!
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Kahla has doubling betas!
- Lostintranslation had her feeling confirmed at Friday's u/s: she's expecting a boy!
- Through an unexpected turn of events, Water Bishop has gotten a positive. She could use a few hugs of encouragement while she waits two weeks for her next appointment.
- Southern Infertility gave birth to a boy on February 14th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Victoria's daughter gave birth to a healthy son, Liam, on February 11. Go wish the family congratulations.
- Ally gave birth to a daughter, Ava, on January 30. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Jen gave birth to a daughter, Olivia, on February 14th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Paige gave birth to a daughter, Aellyn, on February 11. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- The Big Texas Hill Family brought home a daughter, Angelina, on February 13 through open adoption. Go over and wish them congratulations.
Read and Support